Chapter 6

Recap

Q- nah, if you living with me school first no job.

But it's my senior year and I already got all my credits.

Q- drop the subject, I brought you some clothes, I placed them in the dresser.

Thanks. But I'm still looking for a job (whisper the last part)

Q- what? I ain't hea what chu was saying.

Nothing. Smh I reached to grab Tashay but she end up reaching for Q AGAIN. I sighed and walked back upstairs to see the Clothes he brought me. Once I got there I was so amazed, all these expensive name brand clothes and shoes. I couldn't say nothing but my emotional ass begin to cry. He really must care for me and my sister since he's spending thousands of dollars. I promise im going to pay every thing back when I look for this job. I think god has finally answer my prayer right y'all?

------------------------------- 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Night* (T A S A R I A H)

It's now 10 something and Q just left somewhere. I wanted to ask him wear he was going but I didn't even want to be up in his buisness, he a grown ass man that knows what he doing right? Besides I'm not even his girl. Anyways it's now pouring hard now I'm not gone even much lie I'm kinda worry about him. I took my new iPhone 5c, did I mention he brought me it? No?? Well now you do so I went on it and click my only contact person which was Q to text him,

Text- Hey Q, Don't you think it's time to come home? The wether is bad to, drive home safe 

-Riah.

I guess I'ma stay up until he comes home. I was thinking that Tashay should sleep with me but she got her babydoll all cuddle up on her princess bed that I just realize Q brought her. I have nobody right now so I might as well stay up right?

Q Aka Quoncey

So me and my niqqa Cameron are on our way to do this drop until I felt my phone vibrated meaning I got a text.

Text- Hey Q, Don't you think it's time to come home? The wether is bad to, drive home safe 

-Riah.

Look at her all worrying about me. I wish I could text her back but we were now in the Russians wear house and all my attention need to be towards them. I told Cameron strap up because these niqqas could pull anything cause they sneaky Af. All I want to do is sell these niqqas some powder (crack) and get home.

3:00 A.M.

It took longer than I expected and I'm surprise these niqqas ain't pull nothing. Me and Cameron made 10 mill each.

Cameron- alright young blood I'm out to my wifey house a niqqa ain't see her for some hours yo.

Niqqa you whipped!! But I ain't even finna front I'm ready to see my chunky girl and Tasariah.

Cameron- And you talking about I'm whipped! Niqqa gone on some were with that shit bruh.

*chuckled* aye shut up, but I'm out though.

Cameron- iight B.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Q FINALLY ARRIVES HOME**

I unlock my door to my house and made my way to the kitchen. A niqqa was hungry Af though. Im guessing Tasariah made chicken Alfredo and fixed my plate and all. A smile grew upon my face and I immediately went ham on the pasta. After I got done I went to go check out my chunky girl. Her chunky self was laid out cold with that damn baby doll she had. I shook my head and kisses her forehead and left her room or should I say castle that's what Tashay at least always told me. I was now heading to the guess bathroom to take me a long and hot shower. After I was done I rapped my towel on my lower half and walked towards my bedroom to get dress. I figure Tasariah sleeping so I might as well drop my towel and look for my boxers in the dresser. Guess I was wrong because she was wide awake messing around with her small hands.

Oh shit my bad, I thought you were sleep.

Tasariah- no I'm sorry, uh-uh I'll leave so that you can get dressed.

Nah Ma, you already seen everything so you might as well stay besides he don't bit if you know what I'm saying (while smirking)

T A S A R I A H

Q- Nah Ma, you already seen everything so you might as well stay besides he don't bit if you know what I'm saying (while smirking)

I'm not gone even lie I got kinda turn on while he was saying it. Damn his "friend" down there was huge. And I'm not even fronting. I was trying my best to not stare at it but I couldn't. After be got dress he laid in bed with me. I was trying my best not to blush when he put his arms around me and finally spoke.

Q- you missed me huh?

Pshhh n-n-no.

Q- why you stayed up until I was safely home??

U-umm I couldn't sleep.

Q- yeah whatever Ma, tomorrow we got a date.

Are you telling me or your asking me?

Q- telling you, now get some rest.

I nodded my head and slowly drifted to sleep. I feel so protected when he's here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day***

I woke up to saliva all on my face. I open my eyes to see Tashay on top of me drooling like it ain't no tomorrow. I sat up and wiped her saliva from my face. I turned on the tv so Tashay can watch sponge bob while I go take a quick shower. After I was done I decided to wear a true religion outfit that Q brought me. I combed my long hair in to a high bun and did the same to Tashay. After I was done I seen Ms. Joy sitting down waiting for some one. Wait Q knows Ms. Joy?

Ms- hey baby, I haven't seen you in two days, were y'all been at? Gong ghost and all.

Q- Mama leave them alone they been chilling with me, right Tashay?

Tashay- wight daddy.

Ms. Joy- daddy?

Q- Yes Ma, now can you take care of my chunky girl until me and Tasariah come back from our date?

Were going right now? I though it was later.

Q- we gone spend time with each other for the whole day. Relax and let me do all the work would you?

Ms. Joy- don't break my baby heart. You better drop all these hoes and cuff her because she wifey material. If you do I'll stick my foot so far in your ass you gone wish you never hurt a female in your life you her me boy?

Q- yes mam, Tasariah can we leave now?

Yeah, hold on let me grab my phone.

------------------------------- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey y'all I tried to make it longer so y'all bare with me ! Doctor said I'll just have a leg cast until further notices but no Surgery y'all !!

Ms. Joy is Q mama y'all

What y'all think gone happened on this date?

Ms. Joy told Q straight up not to break her heart.

25 Votes and 10 Comments

Shout out to @ AlexisWescott for caring and supporting my books!! Much love to you <3

Carter Dee y'all