Chapter 28

It's Tashay Birthday !!!!

T A S A R I A H

It's now Saturday and it's my baby girl birthday!! She's finally turning that big 4. I'm going all out for her cause she deserve it. So my plans today is going shopping with Deja and Tashay. Tashay finna get her nails and toes painted pink since that's her favorite color, she going to get her hair done in braids with little bows.

Hours Later

We finally got done buying Tashay birthday things. Deja took Tashay to the hair salon while I brought her presents. After I brought her presents I quickly placed them in the trunk. After I got done, I went back to the salon where fat girl and Deja were to see if they were done. Once I seen them my mouth literally drop. Deja did not follow my damn order I specifically stated to Deja that I want Tashay to get braids with bows but instead I see Tashay with her hair straight down which reached to the tip of her butt, with a Chinese bang. She really don't look like no damn 4 year old. I'm not going to lie it's real pretty but Q ass gone say she look to grown. Smh I'm not going to get fussed as I'm blaming Deja since she want to be hard headed.

Q U O N C E Y

It's finally my baby birthday. She finally 4. I swear that's the only thing she has been talking about for the past week. " daddy I want princess tiana theme for my birthday", "daddy I want a tiara because I'm turning 4", Daddy this daddy that I swear she been driving me crazy. "Chuckles" I wont blame her because this is her first actual birthday party if y'all ain't notice so it's my job to make it special.

*Ringtone*

" Rich Homie Quan I Fucks With You"

I Fuck with U Gurllllll!!

Phone Convo with *Tasariah*

"Hello"

Tasariah- babe did you go pick up the cake?

"yeah i got it. And were you at?"

Tasariah- just leaving the hair salon. I'm on my way to the Chinese people to do Tashay nails and feet.

"Bae I don't see why a four year old need they nails and feet done, she don't got no boyfriend."

Tasariah- I know but she want her nails done in pink and her toes too.

"Alright I don't care but you better not make my baby look grown or we fighting"

Tasariah- uh talk to you later

Click.

I know her short ass ain't hang up on me she lucky I'm to lazy to fuss her out.

30 Minutes Later

Me ad Cam finally got the house looking like a damn princess castle. We spent more than $800 dollars on decorations and food. Not only adding a few more hundreds for her mercedes Benz electric barbie car. We also brought her a pink princess kitchen with fake food and all. Baby girl gone love this birthday party. Cam got all the presents situated at the gift table. My moms was in the kitchen fixing people plates of food. My nigga Trent was at the front checking people who were and were not suppose to show up at my daughter party. And Tasariah other friend chasity telling us when Tasariah, Deja and my daughter arrive.

10 Minutes Later

"Tasariah Is pulling up now" chasity

"Alright y'all niggas as soon as she arrive y'all say happy birthday"

1

2

3

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone stated

The look on my baby face was just priceless she couldn't even talk her mouth was wide open she seen her little friends that go to daycare with her, some of her teachers, my mama, and some of my baby cousins and big cousins. My baby didn't know what to do she just ran to me and gave me biggest wettest kiss ever on the cheek. Moments later she ran off with her little friends. I smiled but frowned cause she look way to grown. I was now looking for Tasariah which I found her eating slice mangos and hot sauce.

"why you got my baby looking grown like that?"

Tasariah- don't ask me ask Deja.!

I shake my head but asked her " why she eating slice mangos with hot sauce?"

Tasariah- I don't know baby I've been craving for it.

Once she said craving I knew she conceived my child cause for starters she hate mangos ad who the hell eat mangos with hot sauce? I smirked at her and walk away ima let her find out for her self. Mission complete !

Later On

It was now that time for Tashay to open her gifts. Her happy ass was to excited. Her gifts was strictly princess pink theme so if anybody brought something else I threw that shit away cause the invitations states " ONLY PINK PRINCESS GIFTS" her gifts contained princess sandals, shirts, barbie doll, make up kit, her Mercedes Benz princess car, her pink princess bicycle with her pink princess helmet and knee pads, her pink princess book bag and other stuff. Lil mama had the whole collection of this damn pink princess items. Tasariah made Tashay cut the first piece while my mama took over dividing her 2 story princess cake. Me, Cam, Deja , La'Rod and Tasariah all headed outside to talk while the kids and the birthday girl had fun inside. We were all joking and eating cake while I notice a black car with tents driving slow. My instincts told me to drag Deja and Tasariah to head inside and see what's up. Once they were inside I just seem bullets flying. But the thing that stop my heart was seeing my nigga blood next to me.

CAM GOT SHOT

I held onto him and took off my shirt to help stop the blood. My lil nigga was bleeding to death. I kept yelling and saying call an ambulance my nigga just got shot but everyone was moving too slow for me. I kept trying to tell Cam he gone be straight just hold on but my nigga kept saying take care of Deja and his unborn seed. A tear slid down on my eye I never thought this shit would happen.

UNKNOWN POV

I called my boss to let him know my job has been completed.

Phone Convo

"Hello boss?"

"did you do it?" (Keeso)

"Yes boss I shot him"

"Good "girl" come see me now" (Keeso)

"I'll be there in a few"

*Phone Convo Over *

These street don't love you.

#300

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I EXPECT TO SEE A LOT OF COMMENTS !!

LOL yes a cliffhanger I had to. I want y'all to give me some feed back If y'all want another update

Tashay is finally 4 lol

Tasariah with her cravings! Umh I smell a baby alert

Tashay Birthday party was going well

My NIGGA CAM GOT SHOT !

Keeso got something to do with this?

So it's a Girl that shot him? I wonder who !!!

MY QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK IS THE GIRL?

85 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee

Kik me AmbitiousCarter !!!