Chapter 14

Recap

Quoncey?

Q- oh shit let me call you back.... Alright cuh. One. Riah how Long have you been listening?

I only heard that my mother was fucking with your money. Are you going to kill her?

Q- baby, don't worry about all of that now go to sleep you got school in the am.

I nodded my head and slowly drifted to sleep. I'm to tired to think about my mother and her problems. It's time to start thinking about me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N SHOUT OUT TO PRECIOUS THOMAS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE GIRL!!! Y'all GO A HEAD AND FOLLOW HER FOR ME SHE SHOW'S MAD LOVE

Back to the story**

Q AKA Quoncey

I stayed up all night wondering if I should kill Riah mama or not. See I'm the thug who don't give out chances and especially if they ass fucking with my money. The bitch took 4 bands (thousands) And some drugs from one of my trap houses. The thought of people fucking with my money just get me more mad. Man I'ma Head to the trap house that Riah mama robbed. I got up and took my keys to my all black Audi to find the person I left in charge for that trap house.

At the trap **

I walked in and immediately got greeted. My focus is to know how the fuck this trap got robbed by a fucking crack head, no offense to my girl though.

WHERE THE FUCK IS KEVIN!?

One of the workers- he's in the room boss.

I gave him a nod and walks towards the room he told me Kevin was. Once I got to the room I see Kevin on the phone while some bitch sucking his dick. I shot the bitch in the mouth because I was not in the mood. Kevin bitch ass zipped up his pants trying to act all innocent and shit nah bruh is this the shit I'm paying you for KEVIN?

Kevin- No not at all boss.

So tell me how the fuck they took my money and some products?

Kevin- I-I-I don't know boss.

I aimed my gun towards his temple and said YOU DON KNOW HUH WELL WHAT IF I PULL THE TRIGGER AND KILL YOU AND YOUR WIFE ASK ME WHY I DID IT AND I'LL SAY I DON'T KNOW. ANSWER ME FUCK NIQQA.

Kevin- listen boss Your fine ass girlfriend mama took the products and 4 bands.

HOW THE FUCK SHE GOT IN?

Kevin- I don't know boss.

POW. I shot that Niqqa in the leg cause his fuck ass always saying he don't know. Well I'ma play along with him too. After I shot the Niqqa I walk back to my all black Audi. Man Something ain't adding up. How the fuck Kevin know that Riah my girlfriend? And the only person that knows is Cameron and Cameron can't stand Kevin since day one. I'ma get to the bottom of this one way or another. I don't play about my money!

T A S A R I A H

Me and Tashay just came back from the park. Today was fun and Tashay really enjoyed her self. I was now in the kitchen getting dinner started. Tashay butt was in the living room watching phinease and ferb. I was getting a glass cup but end up falling over one of Tashay toys breaking the glass cup. Less than 2 seconds Tashay runs in the kitchen bare foot walking right into a glass.

Tashay- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIAHHHHHH!!!!!

I quickly picked her up and seen she had multiple small glass in her tiny foot. I quickly grabbed one of Qs cars to head to the hospital. I was doing 80mph in a 35 limit zone. Less than 5 minutes we arrived at the hospital. I carried my sister and headed to the front to get some help.