Chapter 23

Later That Day **

T A S A R I A H

I caught a ride with Chasity a friend of mine because I was to nervous to even face Q! And to top it of Q texted me during class saying he'll meet me at my brothers house, we need to talk. Great! I shook all of my nervousness once Chasity arrived at my brothers house, to make things even worst Q all black mustang was parked outside. I'm guessing La'Rod went out because Tashay was playing with Q once I unlock the door.

Tashay- RIAHHHHHH!!

Hey baby girl, how was your day? Ignoring the fact that Q was burning a hole through my head.

Tashay- It was gwood! Me and dwaddy ate pwizza, ice-cream, and we went to the pwark.

I was just about to respond to Tashay when Q grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to the bathroom not before telling Tashay to play with her dolls.

Q- so we keeping secrets from each other now huh? Huh?

I-I-I w-was -

Q- You was gone tell me what??

I couldn't even speak right now. My eyes begin to swell notifying me that I was going to burst into tears in 0.3 seconds. Q face soften up when I started crying. He hugged me tight and wiped my tears away.

Q- baby, why didn't you tell me you were buying these?

I didn't know how you were going to react.

Q- listen Tasariah , I'm your boyfriend, your thug and your soon to be husband, I don't ever want you to keep this away from me.

I understand Quoncey.

Q- now I want you to take these tests while I keep Tashay busy. I know your scared and not ready. Shit I wasn't either but I'ma be right by your side. I love you Tasariah and I'm not gone loose you anymore.

I love you too baby. And with that he pecked my lips a couple times and headed out to Tashay. I took a deep breath and opened the first pregnancy test. I did what I had to do with all three of them and waited three minutes to see the result. Q came knocking on the door to come check on me. I opened up and we waited together. Three minutes later I took the tests and it read | meaning I'm not pregnant ! I didn't get to happy because we still had to check the other two. I looked at the second one and it read -- meaning I'm not pregnant. A smile crept on my face and i took the last test which shockingly came out blurry. I looked at Q who was waiting on my response to see if I was pregnant or not.

Q- damn bae can you tell me what them tests said??

You ARE NOT going to be a daddy yet. Once I said that Q ass looked relief and smiled at me. I hope he knows were not going to be having intercourse without protection if he want another pregnancy scare! Now that I'm not stressing over the fact that I'm not pregnant, I can finally relaxed !

K E E S O

*Phone call*

So do you know were this Niqqa laying his head at right?

Leroy- he stays in 240 NW 30 street 33170 and his hide out house on 7ave and 98 Street. SOUTHWEST 33126

Perfect I'll have your money by tomorrow. And with that I hung up. If y'all didn't notice Leroy works with Q and ME! This Niqqa is Q security guard. him and I been down since I started my drug empire. When I got locked up I told Leroy to join another gang that was second popular then my gang since i wasn't going to be running my business. Now that I'm out he has given me every information I need to kill Q and take over the drug business. Call me what you want, I don't care cause I'm on my money grind !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay y'all! Everyone was on my case about when am I going to update and blah blah well I'm back ! I'm updating EVERYDAY THIS WEEK! Cause I love y'all

Riah is NOT PREGNANT!

Q finally listen to Cam !!

Keeso is trying to kill Q!?

Leroy is a snitch!? I though he was cool?

Trust nobody !

60 Votes and 10 Comments

Shout out to my Bestfriend Lakiaa I love you boo

It's Your Author Carter Dee Y'all

KIK me for any suggestions AmbitiousCarter don't be shy I won't bite lol :) oh yeah Make SURE YOU MENTION YOUR A WATTPAD USER :)

Love you all