Chapter 3

Recap

Umm sorry I'm not trying to be rude or nothing but I would like to head home and feed my little one. I really appreciate you paying my groceries IF I see you around I'll pay you back.

Q- damn shawty, I could take care you and your baby, I really want to get to know you.

Tashay- tee tee (Tasariah nick name) I'm hwungry.

Alright baby we going home right now, well good bye thanks again for paying my groceries. And with that I left. I'm not going

lie I'm kinda feeling him too but I really don't got time to be in a relationship. The only time I got is taking care of my little sister, school and trying to find a job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Night**

I cant believe he think Tashay my daughter. Smh, I was now fixing me and Tashay plate so that we can eat. I cooked pasta and the rest of the shrimp we had earlier this week. After Tashay and I got done eating I boil some water so that Tashay and I won't take a bath with just cold water. See the struggles I have to deal with? Mama always told me I didn't deserve to have hot water or food when I get home and new clothes on my back. She hated me so much that I sometimes hate my own self. When she comes home drunk I always end up getting beaten on. Why because I don't deserve to live, that's what she always told me.

Q A.K.A Quoncey **

Damn lil mama got a baby? I wonder were the father at. The part I'm still stuck on is why won't she give me a chance? I'm Quoncey yo! Every girl would take my offer in a blink of an eye. Shawty special if she got me working this hard to get at her. I decided to call my niqqa Cameron up since his girl is best friends with the girl I'm trying to get at.

Phone Convo *

Aye b,

Cameron- what's up hood?

Chillin man aye I need a favor.

Cameron- if it's about you needing a wing man for your hoes I'ma have to pass I'm cuff.

Ahh look at you being a little bitch now since you got cuff. You whipped my niqqa.

Cameron- shut up yo, you just mad cause you don't got a ride or die like me huh?

See that's my problem, your girl knows the girl I'm trying to get at, but every time I try to get at her she rejected a niqqa. I want to know shawty name and number, can u ask your girl for me since I know yo ass with her right now.

Cameron- how bout you ask her.

Deja- hello?

Uh um I was wondering what's your best friend name and number?

Deja- her name is Tasariah, she doesn't have a phone.

Damn, so who's her baby daddy?

Deja- niqqa she don't have a baby.

I seen her earlier with a baby.

Deja- Ohhh your talking about her little sister.

Ohh, but aye talk to your girl yo I want to get to know her.

Deja- she won't have time for relationship. She trying to get a job and move out the ghetto with her little sister.

Where her mama at??

Deja- I really shouldn't be telling you all this information about my friend. Aren't you known around the street?let your sources tell you.

Alright, thanks. And with that I hung up to call me niqqa Yhoppah(YA-PAH) my resource niqqa about my soon to be girl.