Chapter 24

T A S A R I A H

Today is the day Deja, Tashay and I are heading out to have fun since it's winter break. Deja decided before we start our fun day we head to Ihop to get some breakfast for her fat self then head to the mall to get our Christmas outfit. Since I have my license that I recently receive it two weeks ago, I'm using Q's black Audi to pick up Deja. I did my hygiene's and what not since 7am. It was a little hectic trying to wake up and bathe chunky girl since she is a heavy sleeper. After I took care of her hygienes I dress her into this yellow flower sun dress with her yellow sandals. I combed her thick curly hair into a high neat bun. Baby girl was looking right! Q wasn't home so I simply left him a note and took off with Tashay in his all black Audi !

30 Minutes Later**

Deja, Tashay and I were now entering Denny's since Ihop was busy. I ordered bacon, pancakes, and sausage for me and Tashay, while Deja practically order everything the restaurant has to even offer people. Once we were done eating and what not we headed to Aventura to get our Christmas outfits and some gifts.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Q U O N C E Y

I woke up a bit early today to head to my trap house since my sources said we got a snitch that's not only fucking with my team but also fucking with my money. See if y'all didn't catch on when somebody fucking with my team which i call my family and my money, Just expect to see people wearing black and bringing flowers to a depress event. That's how I honestly feel. Fuck with me you'll be six feet under !

30 minutes later*

I waited till my niqqa Cameron arrive to the trap in order to start this meeting. Five minutes later he walked in and immediately called everybody down to the meeting room where we obviously held our meetings at. Once everyone was seated and waiting till one of us spoke Cameron said some thing that caught my attention real quick.

Cameron- NINO GET EVERYBODY IN HERE NOT ONLY OUR WORKERS CALLED THEM BITCHES AND THE SECURITY GUARD EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA NEED TO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT THE FUCK IM GONE SAY.

Nino- iight boss.

Cameron- NOW EVERYBODY AS YOU CAN SEE WE HAVE A LITTLE SNITCH IN HERE THAT'S GIVING OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUT. RIGHT LEROY?

Leroy- r-right.

Cameron- AS I WAS FUCKING SAYING IF I FIND OUT WHOEVER IN HERE TELLING OUT INFORMATION TO ANOTHER DRUG LORD I'LL MAKE SURE YOU DIE PAINFUL AND SLOW AND IF YOU HAVE FAMILY AS WELL *Chuckles* WELL Y'ALL BETTER START SAYING Y'ALL LOVE THEM BECAUSE THE WON'T BE SEEING YOU UNTIL THEY ARRIVE IN HELL WITH YOU. YALL ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER BUT I SEE THEIRS MONEY HUNGRY BITCH ASS NIQQAS IN HERE THAT WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED. JUST WAIT UNTIL I FIND OUT THE PERSON WHO FUCKING WITH MY TEAM BEING A LITTLE SNITCH. Q YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?

NAWW B! EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND DO THE SHIT IM PAYING YOU TO DO NOW!!!!

Once's everybody left I stared at my niqqa waiting till he tell me what's up. See Cameron is one of them person who don't like killing but like to fuck people when they need to. He leaves the killing to me unless he needs to. thats one of the reason I'm close to Cameron. You dot find to many niqqas out here like him. So I had to asked him what's wrong?

Cameron- Q remember when we first hired that big niqqa we called security for this particularly trap?

Yeah. Why what happen?

Cameron- well that niqqa Leroy giving me a bad vibe. Since the day he started he's been always trying to be around us when we discussing something important.

Iight b, so you want somebody to follow this niqqa? Because we don't got no type of evidence that this niqqa might be the snitch.

Cameron- we need somebody that's real sneaky and can keep an I on this niqqa 24/7.

I got just the person you want. We gone find out sooner or later.

Cameron- and when we do I PERSONALLY want to kill this niqqa.

*

*

*

*

*

*

D E J A

We were not at the food court. Tasariah, Tashay and I brought the same outfit. We brought the gamma's 11 Jordan's that everybody was dying to get. Yup we got the hook up, then we brought a black crop top but Tashay got a all black aero shirt since Q ass is going to trip, and cut up dark blue denim shorts. Then we brought some diamond earrings for Tashay while me and Tasariah got hoop earrings. Tasariah insisted we buy our man's something since were maxing out their black cards so I said ok. I brought Cameron a black and red obey shirt with 3 pair of true religion jeans and a pair of white forces, black and white Jordan's and the gamma's 11. Tasariah brought a black and blue obey shirt, 4 pairs of true religion jeans, a pair of black and blue forces, black and white Jordan's and the gamma's 11 Jordan's. we also brought some barbie dolls for Tashay which she dosen't know since Tasariah instructed me to distract Tashay while she buy her some gifts that she later placed in the trunck, some more clothes and shoes and a barbie car that Tashay always wanted but never received it. I brought my bestfriend Tasariah a Gucci hand bag, some accessories and a pair of condoms since I know her and Q going to be doing the nasty! This day was actually fun I hope me and Tasariah decide to plan another day like this!

T A S A R I A H*

Bye Deja.

Deja- bye best friend, text me when you arrive home.

Alright and with that I went straight to Q's house. I'm thinking about moving back in during the break but I'm bot sure. Once I arrive at Q's place, Q was siting down watching t.v but seem like something is bothering him.

Tashay- daddy!!!

Q- hey baby girl! How was your day?

Tashay- it was good. We had fun daddy next time you should come. And daddy can I ask you something!?

Q- sure baby girl what you want to ask me?

Tashay- can you tell Santa i want a puppy for Christmas?

Q- alright baby girl I'll let Santa know. Now go get clean up I made dinner.

Tashay- ok !

And with that she zoomed to her room to get clean up. Baby girl vocabulary gotten better thanks to her private tutor at her school that Q payed. Anyways I walked over to Q straddling him and placing wet kisses on his neck. Gosh Q is so fine.

Q- bae what you did today that you in a good mood?

Just had a girls day with Tashay and Deja. We had fun but I missed you, and them plump pink lips !

Q- is that right? Well how bout you show daddy how much you really miss him in this bedroom?

What are we waiting for?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make this long but my baby girl couldn't breath and was rushed to the hospital! Doctors said she's going to be ok ! Y'all keep Gensenia in prayers ! :(

Cameron straight snap?

Does Cameron know Leroy is the snitch?

Deja, Tasariah and Tashay had a girls day!

Q and Tasariah doing the nasty again?

60 Votes and 10 Comments !

Carter Dee

KIK me AmbitiousCarter for any suggestions, or comments

Get Well Soon Gensenia Mommy Loves you :)