Chapter 21

Recap

Phone Convo*

Cameron- what's up b?

Man we got war bruh.

Cameron- fuck you mean we got war?

Tasariah daddy is Keeso. And we beefing with his gang heavy bruh.

Cameron- fuck man I'ma meet you at the main trap house on 71st street.

Iight b I'ma call the rest of the niqqas.

Cameron- iight one.

After I talked to Cam I texted trap to not let Tasariah out his sight. I already got a lot on my plate and a bitch ain't one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q U O N C E Y

I finally arrived at the main trap house. Leroy the security let me in and I went straight to my office ignoring the "wassup boss'' and what not. But I stop in my tracks when a disrespectful Niqqa call me by my name. Who the fuck gave this niqqa the right to call me by my name. And I mean not like my nick name Q but my birth name Quoncey?

Ayye fuck niqqa who gave you the privilege to call me by name?

??- uhhhh I said boss, I ain't call you by your name ..

I chuckled at his stupidity. First this niqqa call me by my name now he got the audacity to lie right in my face saying he ain't say shit? Smh y'all see why I don't give people chances? I shook my head and pulled my trigger letting three bullets in his forehead. After I shot that niqqa the clean up crew was already cleaning the mess I made. See these niqqas wanna live cause once they asses on my bad side they already know they life is gone. I went straight to my office and waited for my niqqa Cameron to arrive.

30 Minutes Later**

The meeting was finally over. I killed 4 of my workers today. Smh they asses never learn huh? So the plan Cameron and I made up was we stay low for a couple of weeks so that Niqqa Keeso think we weak and what not and when we catch him slipping that's where his life end. After everything been discussed I headed home to see Tasariah cooking dinner with a sports bra and some short shorts singing body party by Ciara. I was still trying to figure out how she got in the house since she threw the copy of the key I gave her at my head when we took a break in our relationship. I was so distracted because her ass was swaying left and right to the music. I walked up quietly to here and wrap my hands around her waist and she immediately got scared.

Riah- oh bae you startled me ! I've miss you all day so I decided to stop by and cook you a meal since I know your ass will be hungry too.

I miss you too baby, but how you got inside the house when you threw your copy of the key that I gave you at my head?

Riah- don't worry about that. But bae I cooked your favorite food. BBQ ribs, macaroni, collard greens, and I baked a vanilla cake.

Damn bae, what you did that bad for you to be cooking all my favorite food? And the vanilla cake to top it off?

Riah- Nothing bae. I can't show my man how much I appreciate him? Now get cleaned up so you can eat.

Umhhh ok. And with that I went straight upstairs to get cleaned up. Once I got cleaned up I went downstairs to see Tasariah fixing my plate up setting it down on the table . I went HAM on the food. I then remember were was my fat girl?

Riah- she's with my brother. Today is just only me and you baby. I'll be right back.

After she poured my drink, she disappear to God no were. After I drunk my drink I went upstairs to see rose pedals on the floor leading to my bedroom.