Chapter 22

Few Weeks Later**

T A S A R I A H

I've been stressing non stop through out these past two weeks. Deja keep telling me to take a pregnancy test since I'm constantly throwing up but I'm not ready to face the fact that I might be pregnant at the age of 17! I shook the thought from my mind and walked out of the bathroom to start my day. I decided to wear my aero postal pink shirt, black sweats and my black and pink adidas. I put my hair in a messy bun and waited till Q came and got me to head to school. Less than 5 minutes he came.

C A R R I D E *

Bae can we stop by the store?

Q- Yeah no problem.

I went inside the store seeing Q following me. I'm trying to find them little cheap pregnancy tests but his ass always got to tag along with me.

Bae u could have stayed in the car I'm a big girl.

Q- real funny Riah I'm trying to buy me something to drink.

I shook my head and quickly found the pregnancy tests. I brought three different ones. I swiftly went to the cash register so the clerk can ring my items. I thanked god he did it quickly because Q was now heading to the cash register.

20 Minutes Later**

We just now arrived at the school. I said my goodbyes and left. But I stop in my tracks because I left the pregnancy bag in the car. Now what the fuck I'm gone say when he ask me why I brought them!? (o.0)

Q U O N C E Y

After I dropped Riah off I called my Niqqa Cameron to let him know that i was gone slide his way to pick him up.

Phone Convo**

Ayye B I'm outside.

Cameron- iight I'm coming.

Knowing this niqqa I got conformable because his ass probably now waking up. Once I got comfortable I started bumping to meek mill it levels to this shit

See its Brackets nigga

Them hoes ain't fucking you cause you ain't in that bracket nigga

Learn life, it's level to this shit young boy

Ayye O you feel me

I was bumping heavy until Cameron finally came outside entering my all black TAHOE truck.

Cameron- what's up Q?

Chilling man, what took your faggot self a long time to come outside? Time is money young niqqa.

Cameron- niqqa we the same age. Matter fact you older than me by two days. Shut that shit up cuh!

I chuckled cause this niqqa was right me and Cameron is only two days apart but I'm still older. I finally pulled off and headed toward our main trap house. Cameron said something that caught my attention real quick.

What chu said b?

Cameron- I said I'm not the only one who's going to be a daddy.

What you talking bout cuh!? Riah ain't pregnant and I ain't fuck no other bitches.

Cameron- oh yeah? So why is this bag has three different pregnancy tests?

Man you lying that bag got Riah sweets in them. She forgot it today.

Cameron- niqqa are you that stupid? Look at these! They don't look like sweets !! You better talk to her.

Man I don't want no baby right now. Fuck I look like? This shit can't be happening to me

Cameron- aye bruh calm down. You sounding like yo pops. Don't you think she saying the same thing? You got to understand her point of view to and she still in school.

What the fuck I look like taking care of a baby? I only got time for money.

Cameron- niqqa listen to yourself , you sound pathetic right now. When Deja told me she was pregnant I immediately told her she ain't alone in this. Now you saying you don't want no baby? Let alone don't got time for a baby? Tasariah is done giving you chances. And to know that your not going to help her? Knowing damn well her background is not even close to perfect? Smh you my niqqa and all but I'ma have give you some space cause that shit don't sit to well with me.

And with that he left and went into his own office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok OK I KNOW Y'ALL ARE SO UPSET WITH ME :( IVE BEEN BUSY LATELY ! STARTING THIS WEEK IMA BE THE OLD ME AND START UPDATING 3 TIMES A WEEK JUST FOR Y'ALL I LOVE Y'ALL ..

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Tasariah might be pregnant?

Q acting up already?

Cameron straight snap on Q AGAIN !

Carter Dee y'all

KIK me at AmbitiousCarter for Suggestions or comments! Don't be scared I don't bite!