Chapter 1

Recap

I decided to wear a white T-shirt, black faded skinny jeans that I had for years and my white and black dirty chucks that barely fit me. I comb my hair into a high simple pony tail to start my day off. After I got dress, I bathe my little sister and put on some clothes that her lovely teacher donated her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye Ms. Joy , thank you for watching her while I go to school.

Ms. Joy- No problem baby, now get going to school now.

A T S C H O O L

Tasariah !! My loud bestfriend called me.

Hey Deja.

Deja- Tonight theirs this huge party that's going down. Your coming no ifs and or buts!

Who is going to watch Tashay?

Deja- My mama girl

But I don't have anything to wear though.

Deja- excuses are the tools of incompetent. I got you with cloths and accessories. Just say yes you'll come.

Well..... Since it is Friday I'll go just this one time.

Deja- YAYYYY! We gone have fun, now get to class and be a good girl for me ok?

Deja !! I should be telling you that. Well I better get going, I'll meet you in front of the vender machine after school.

Deja- alright girl.

Sorry guys I forgot to mention my one and only loud bestfriend. Her name is Deja Doctone. We've been down since grade school. She's 5'3 with black shoulder length hair, she brown skin with a hour glass body just like me but except my butt is a little bigger. Her mother use to be good friends with my mother until my mother started to get hook on drugs. Deja is the only person who really knew my struggles and she always try and help me and my little sister out. Well I outta head to class then.

Skipping Last Class Of The Day*

Bringgggg Bringgggg Bringggggg

Finally, School is over. Don't get me wrong I am an A's student thats has no problem working hard, it's just these ratchets girls that swear their cute with thier slutty outfit and thier stank attitude messes up my day.

Renee- Watch where your going ugly bitch.

Uh-uh I-I'm sorry. I stutter out.

Renee- yeah whatever dirty trash.

Smh see what im saying? That was the meanest popluar girl in our school called Renee Buck. She has always bully me in elementary and middle school. She stands about 5'5 with short nappy hair. The weave make up for her nappy head ass. She has big boobs with no ass. She dress so slutty. I wish I can stand up for my self but I just can't. One day I'm going set her straight.

Deja- Tasariah. Tasariah !!!

What Deja?

Deja- I've been calling your name for the last 3 minutes and you just stood there looking lost as hell. Whats up with you girl?

Sorry, Renee was saying some mean shit that I can honestly say I don't care cause ion mind her one bitt.

Deja- what...! Where the hoe at? I'll put them paws on her no booty ass.

Lol it's cool girl, forget about that non-factor !! Let's go pick up Tashay at Ms. Joy house

Deja- Alright leggo.