Chapter 11

A/N Picture of QUONCEY AKA Q ON THE SIDE Y'ALL :)

Recap

Q- *grunts* damn alright but you gone have to finish what you started since Qj up.

I nodded my head and begin to massage his thick long member or should I say Qj that's what at least he told me. After a few minutes he came. I got up and went towards the bathroom to wash no I mean scrub my hands with soap. After I was done Q came back from I'm guessing the guess bathroom from washing up.

Q- Good Night Ma

Good Night Quoncey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D E J A

It was now wednesday and I decided to stay home because I wasn't feeling school. I know my best friend is going to be mad at me but she'll be ok.

(Dar'Janay Is Deja Mother)

Dar'Janay- Deja, why you ain't going to school?

I don't feel good Ma.

Dar'Janay- alright I'll be at work. I'll call on you later on when I'm on my break.

Alright Ma.

Dar'Janay- and NO BOYS you know the rules.

Ugh I know Ma now go.

Dar'Janay- don't be trying to make me leave out my house. Now bye and make sure you don't invite them little thug boys to my house.

Bye Mom!!

Damn bout time my mama left. She so over protecting. Smh y'all know I ain't sick right? Lol I just wanted to stay home and chill with my man Cameron. It's been A while we ain't chill together because he always out handling "business". Speaking of him he calling right now.

Phone Convo**

Cameron- bae yo mama left?

Yeah, were you at right now? Im lonely in this house.

Cameron- I'm around the block come outside and you better not be showing skin either.

Bae ain't nobody outside thats gone look at my short shorts and my sports bra.

Cameron- umh if you say so.

Smh he always does that. But it's cute because I know he cares about what's his. 3 minutes later he was finally pulled up to my house. Damn he was looking fine, stands about 6'4 light skin complexion, fresh hair cut with waves, have his true religion outfit on with his big rolex watch, and got golds on the bottom. Damn I still can't believe it he's mine.

Cameron- see somthing you like?

Pshh no, hurry up and come in before my nosy neighbor snitch on me.

Cameron- my baby on ld. (lock down) *chuckles*

Oh be quiet. So what you wanna do?

Cameron- it's up to you bae.

We out to my room, ion feel comfortable here.

Cameron- iight.

*they at Deja room*

Cameron- were my kiss at?

Umh I should be asking you.

Cameron- it's like that?

I'm messing with you. And with that I went towards him a planted my soft lifts on to his. And from there on, y'all guess what happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------