Chapter 40

Q U O N C Y

Later That Night

💍
💍
💍
💍

It was around 12:30 we were heading home. I quietly placed Tashay in her princess bed. I kissed baby girl on her forehead and walked out not before turning her tv on since she complains she needs her tv on because she wants to dream about being on Disney channel smh. I walked to me and Tasariah room ready to go to bed. But I realize that I didn't want to wait on asking her to marry me. Life is to short so I shook Tasariah lightly so she can wake up.

"Baby wake up please"

Riah- babyyy I'm tired

"I want to ask you something"

Riah- can you tell me tomorrow I'm tiredddd.

I got a trick to wake that ass up.

"We should break up"

Riah- WHATTT ! You fucking bastard

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. 😩😒

"Baby I'm just playing I wanted to tell you something.

Riah- you have my attention now. What is it?

"Baby, you been by my side through thick and thin. You've been nothing but helpful to me. You clean around the house making sure it's spotless pregnant or not, you make sure I have food in my stomach, you showed me how to love again. You showed me that your not using me for my money but showing me how to love. You made me change all my bad habits. I love you baby. I never new I would end up with a great girl who's having my first seed. Your the first girl who hasn't gave up on me even when I made bad decisions in our relationship. I have a lot of love for that. Your my queen👑👸 and I'm ready to show the world that you you deserve more thank just the title "girlfriend"

I got on my right knee and pulled out my black box that contain the ring.

Riah- Baby ..

Tasariah Keesa Mass would you marry me?

💍
💍
💍
💍

Riah- YES !

I slid the beautiful ring I brought for my fiancé and kissed her so passionately.

👏👏👏👏💍👏👏👏👏

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Later that Week. 👶🌞

T A S A R I A H

I woke up with a little pain but shook it off and started my day. Deja came home with baby Camoni three days ago and I'm ready to go spend time with her. I got up and did my hygienes and what not. I brushed my hair and placed it in a high bun. I decided to wear my yellow sun dress And sandals. I walked into Tashay room to see her not there. Mhh she's probably with Q. I walked into the kitchen and seen my FIANCÉ fixing me a plate with all of my favorites. 5 Pancakes , 6 pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs and 2 biscuits.

"Good Morning Tashay, Good Morning Baby"

Tashay- good morning Riah

Q- Good morning queen

"Thanks for the breakfast babe"

Q- no problem.

" babe can you get my purse upstairs for me?"

Q- sure I'll go and get it

Once he left I was about to take a seat when I felt a sharp pain. I groaned in pain because it lasted for about 3 minutes long.