Chapter 7

Recap

Q- we gone spend time with each other for the whole day. Relax and let me do all the work would you?

Ms. Joy- don't break my baby heart. You better drop all these hoes and cuff her because she wifey material. If you do I'll stick my foot so far in your ass you gone wish you never hurt a female in your life you her me boy?

Q- yes mam, Tasariah can we leave now?

Yeah, hold on let me grab my phone.

-------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still T A S A R I A H POV)

After I grabbed my iPhone I headed downstairs to meet Q. I didn't even notice we were matching true religion outfits.

Q- Tasariah are you going to stand their admiring me or head out because a niqqa hungry shit j ain't eat all day.

Ms. Joy- I know damn well you see me standing here with Tashay you got the audacity to stand their right in my face and curse? I though i taught your brown skinned ass better.

Tasaraiah *chuckles*

Q- sorry Ma, well can we go now?

Yea let's go.

C A R R I D E **

I was patiently waiting to arrive at the some place that I had no idea. A female was hungry and this niqqa Q was just bopping his head to future chosen one. I was a little shy to ask him when are we going to arrive to our destination but I said fuck it I'm hungry Af.

*clearing throat* Q?

Q- hmm?

When are we going to get there? I'm hungry as . (yes I don't curse in front of Q because he said a pretty girl shouldn't have a filthy mouth)

Q- we almost there.

All I did was nodded my head and turn my head towards the window and slowly drift to sleep. A few minutes later I felt some tapping me letting me know we arrive to our destination.

Q- wake up baby we here.

My eyes fluttered open when his deep voice called me baby. I got out the car and proceeded walking with him into this diner called La Shantey (fake restaurant) it look really expensive and I really don't want him to think I'm just using all his money he earn by himself. We were now walking towards the entrance to find a older lady that look likes she in her early 30s escorting us to our seats.

Waitress- what can I start you of with today? (while batting her fake eye lashes)

Q- well let me get a coke.

Waitress- I'll be right back with your drink.

Excuse me, you didn't ask me about my drink.

Waitress- sorry, i didn't even much see you ma'm, what would you like to drink.

Do I look old to you? No so don't call me ma'm and I'll just have a orange juice with a new waitress, your dismiss now. And with that she suck her teeth and left.

Q- look who's jealous.

I am not jealous I'm just you know telling her as it is.

Q- *chuckles* alright Ma, whatever you say.

New Waitress- here you go, one sprite for you and one coke for him. What would you like to eat today?

Well I want the chocolate chip pancakes and sausage platter.

Q- I'll have the same of what she has but with blue berry

Pancakes with whip cream on top of it with a little more sausages.

New Waitress- Alright I'll be right back.

Q- so tell me about your self.

Ok, well I'm Tasariah I'm 17 years old in the 12 grade. I have one sister which of course you know Tashay. My mother really hated me for gods know what. My father left my mother and I when he found out Tashay wasn't his child. I grew up with nothing. I had to sometimes steal from the ghetto so me and my sister can eat. My goal was to graduate school and get a job to leave this lifestyle.

Q- don't cry Ma, I ain't here to judge you.

Thanks, what about you?

Q- well I'm Quoncey but my street name is Q. I'm 19 years old out of school. I am the inky child that grew up rough with my mother Ms. Joy. My father died in a drive by. My mother wasn't the wealthiest women alive so at the age of 12 I've began to sell.

Sell what? Oh never man I understand.

Q- yeah, my mama ain't like it but I had to make fast money some how. At the age of 16 I've became my own boss with my niqqa Cameron. The streets know not to fuck with me or Cameron because we are well respected out here. That's how I make my money.

I respect your grind. I'm not here to judge you or anything like that.

New Waitress- sorry to interrupt you love birds but her go your food. Call me over if you need anything. Have a nice day.

Thank you. Quoncey, see I like her she has respect for her self.

Q- yeah I quess she do. But Ma, I'm really feeling you, I want you to be my ride or die, wifeyy. Well what I'm trying to say is would you like to go with sexy niqqa like me?

Conceited much? And yes but one thing you got to promise me to not cheat on me, that's the only thing I'm asking from you , be loyal and faithful to me.

Q-I promise. Now come give big daddy a kiss.

I was kind of hesitant since I never really knew how to kiss but I gave in. I came closer to his pink plump lips and gave him a quick peck. But that didn't sit to well with him.

Q- damn that's it? You gone have to give me a little more than that.

Lol oh hush up, that was my first kiss.

Q- really? Damn I'm glad I was the first one to kiss your soft small lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry y'all I couldn't update yesterday because my baby wasn't feeling to well. But she's gotten a lot better now!!! Yay lol but umm well a little quick chapter for my favorite readers !!!

Q and Riah finally had a one on one talk.

Riah didn't trip about his money grind.

Q finally made it Official y'all !!!!

30 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS

Carter Dee To Y'all :)

Proud Mommy Doe :)