Chapter 26

Later That Day*

T A S S A R I A H

I got home a little earlier than I expected. I notice that Q car wasn't here and probably out with Tashay doing something so I took the time to start making dinner. I was in the middle washing the collard greens when I heard the front door shut and Tashay running to her room and Q looking aggravated by Tashay I'm guessing. I sighed and went to see what's up with them.

"What's up with the both of y'all?"

Q- she got this fucked up attitude like you Tasariah. I keep on telling you everything you do that little girl copy you. Ima start giving ha ass whopping.

"Whoa whoa how she gave you attitude though"

Q- I was at the trap-

" What! You brung my 3 YEAR OLD sister to a freaking trap house? Shitting me I would have gave yo stupid ass attitude to."

Q- ok I get it damn. But I don't know why she acting up. She use to be daddy baby girl but now she a little you.

"Babe, she is turning 4 in a couple of weeks. Shes going through her little phases in life. She's growing up"

Q- but I don't want her to grow up. She gone act like you.

" Shut up baby, just give her time. Now watch the food while I go talk to Tashay"

Q- Alright.

I gave him a quick peck and headed straight to Tashay room. Damn I need to stop acting like doctor Phil helping people with their problems. I shook my head at that thought and proceeded to Tashay room. I seen her on her Dsi that I didn't even know she had sitting on her bed playing a princess game.

"Tashay"

Tashay- huh?

"What's wrong with you? You came home angry"

Tashay- *rolling her eyes* I dwont like dwaddy.

"Who you rolling your eyes at? And what he did?

Tashay- ibioulsy not you and he gwet on my nwerves.

"Its pronounce OBVIOUSLY. And you need to drop the attitude. Wash your hands and meet me at the dinner table you gone say sorry to daddy YOU HERE ME?

Tashay- mhmhh.

" I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Tashay- Yes mwam.

Good now do what I ask you. And with that I walked my ass back to the kitchen to start setting up the table. Gosh Tashay acts like me. And I'm not talking about my good habits, she got my attitudes and all smh Q did warn me about that but I really didn't pay no mind to him. After I set up the table it's was only me and Q seated first later came in Tashay. She look at Q with a little mug and walked her short as next to me since her high chair was next to me. I shook my head and told Tashay to say grace since she need to be praying to god I don't drag her by her little ponytails she got in her head across the room.

Tashay- gwod is good gwod is great thank you for my food to dway. Before I eat I want to say thank for this dway to day. Amwen.

Q- good job baby girl.

I waited for her ass to say thank you but instead she begin eating her Macaroni and cut up chicken. I glanced at her before excusing my self from the table. I walked in the room and got my bag of belts. I picked my pink thin belt and wrapped it around my hands. I headed back to the table and placed my belt on the table making Tashay eyes pop out. She know I don't fucking play that. Act grown if she want to, today is the day she meet my bestfriend "BELTYY"

"You got something you want to say to Q?"

Tashay- S-sorry D-d-daddy.

*crying*

"Don't cry now I'm gone take care of you later"

Q- com'ere baby girl.

*Tashay walks over to Q*

Q- I don't want you to be mad at me chunky girl. I don't want no attitudes from you either. Now stop crying Riah aint gone do nothing.

Tashay- ok daddy. Daddy can you buy me a cell phone with a princess case?

" Tashay you don't even now how to work a fake princess cell phone and you over her asking him to buy you a phone? Who you gone call or text?"

Tashay- I'm gone text my friends from school. Like elwijah

Q- Wait what? Who Elijah?

Tashay- daddy my friend silly I already swed that.

Q- I'ma think about it.

Tashay- otay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hate me! I was suppose to update yesterday but something came up.

What y'all think about this chapter?

Tashay has attitude now? LOL

Q keep telling Tasariah she need to stop having attitude cause Tashay copying her?

Tasariah got her little friend BELTYY for Tashay?

Tashay want Q to buy her a phone lol?

70 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee !!

I'm sorry y'all Im really sorry..