Chapter 8

Recap

Q-I promise. Now come give big daddy a kiss.

I was kind of hesitant since I never really knew how to kiss but I gave in. I came closer to his pink plump lips and gave him a quick peck. But that didn't sit to well with him.

Q- damn that's it? You gone have to give me a little more than that.

Lol oh hush up, that was my first kiss.

Q- really? Damn I'm glad I was the first one to kiss your soft small lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later T A S A R I A H

It's been two weeks that me and Q started going out. I'm actually happy. I've been attending school and work. Yes, I found a job at footlocker at Westland mall. Q wasn't to happy about me working but he and I made a deal that i only work on sundays which I thought was ok. It was now Sunday and I'm at work, I was done helping this costumer out with her shoes until I felt a tapp on my back.

??-Excuse me, I need some assistance on some shoes.

Yes, what can I help you with?

??- I want to know all the newest Jordan's that came out.

Well we have a couple Jordan's shoes that just came out, would you like to see them?

??- yes beautiful.

I shook my head an walked towards the back to get the shoes. I swear ever since i got into a relationship, boys want to get at me. He's cute and all but he got nothing on my baby Q! I walked back towered the man that look like he's 19 and showed him all the shoes. To my surprise he wanted to buy all of them.

??- can I get all of these in a size 11? (winking)

Yes, I'll be right back. I walked back to get his size. Once I got them I gave him his shoes and walked off.

??- Excuse me ..?

Tasariah.

??- Tasariah, I'm La'Rod, I was wondering can I get your number to get to know you a little better.

(I thought for a while?? And I said why not, I do need some friends.)

Sure let me see your phone.... There I saved it under PrettyAxxTasariah. Here save your number in my phone.

La'Rod- I saved it under La'Rod<3

Smh I quess and I want you to know we can only be friends, I have a boyfriend.

La'Rod- it's cool Ma, I see us being real close.

Yea me too, well I better head back to work, I don't want to loose my job on the second week.

La'Rod- alright I'll text you around-

7 that's when I get home.

La'Rod- alright talk to you later Ma.

*

Later That Night**

I was now coming home from work. Suddenly I got this phone call from La'Rod.