Chapter 38

2 Months Later

T A S A R I A H

I am now 7 months pregnant. To say my pregnancy is going well I'll be lying to you. I've gotten so big and emotional lately. Every little thing I cry for. Its not my fault though. Well maybe it is. I was all in my thoughts until Q came in walking without a shirt in to the room. Right there I walked to the bathroom, locked the door and cried. I remember I use to walk around the house with shorts and a sports bra but now I got this big belly of mine that I sometimes think Q doesn't like.

Q- baby?

"...."

Q- are you crying in there? Open the door for me baby please?

I opened the door and walked back towards the mirror. My face got fat, my belly looks SWOLE, and my feet are fat. What's there not to cry about? 😪

Q- why are you crying?

" you get to walk around the house without a shirt when you know I can't do it because I'm fucking fat."

Q- "chuckles" babe all you had to say was can u put a shirt on and I'll be gladly to put my shirt back. No need to cry. You to pretty for that.

"well can put a shirt back on?"

Q- hell no

And with that he left. I was mean mugging him really hard. But he came back in with a shirt on kissing my temple.

Q- babe Ima take you out today around 9pm.

"where we going? And who gone watch Tashay?"

Q- don't worry about all that why don't you get dressed because Deja coming to go shopping with you.

"Whats wrong what I got on?"

Q- you wearing my t-shirt that fit you like a dress, nike socks and nike slides. I'll be damn if I let you leave our house like that.

I knew he was right so I just waddle myself to the room to get changed. Once I got to my closet I wore some leggings and a puffy shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked into Tashay room. I ain't hear ms bad ass all day. Once I got there I seen her playing with her iPad that I didn't even know she had.

"Hey Tashay"

Tashay- hey Riah.

I shook my head and walked out. This girl was so into the game she ain't even look up to say hi. She was to focus on that damn princess game. I finally arrived to the living room seeing that Deja was here with Cam fussing about some damn Pringles chips.

Deja- but I told you that was mine to eat but your greedy ass don't listen to what the fuck I said.

Cam- Deja I'm telling you, I brought my own and you had yours. You ate yours the other day man.

Deja- fuck you by the time I get back your ass better have my damn Pringles in your hand and I ain't playing with you.

And with that she grabbed my hand and walked out the house not even saying a good bye to Cam or Q.

"What's wrong Deja?"

Deja- girl he gets on my last nerves eating all my shit.

I shook my head and began driving . I ain't want Deja crazy ass driving. We was now heading to the mall.

Q U O N C E Y

Bout time they left. My plan was to get rid of the girls and fuck some bitch name Trina. Let me stop fucking wit y'all. I told Deja to keep Riah busy so I can buy a ring for her. It's time to make this shit official. I want her as my wife. Ima propose to her tonight she deserve everything. I got Tashay ready to head out with us. I dressed her in a nike dress with her nike turfs. My baby always looking right. I rather look Bummy then let Tashay walk around looking dirty. Once I got done dressing her I looked her over and seen her hair was kind of messed up. Now y'all know damn well I can't do hair.

"CAM"

Cam- what man, yo ass yelling and shit.

"Quit bitching like Deja now do you know how to put her hair in a pony tail?

Cam- I think so I mean I did had a little cousin,but I'll try shit.

I gave Cameron a brush that was on Tashay princess dresser and he began to brush her hair. I chuckled because the way he was brushing Tashay curly hair and the way Tashay would whine saying it hurts.

Cam- stay still Tashay

Tashay- bwut it hurts

Cam- I'm almost done damn.

" it's not that hard putting her hair in a damn ponytail man."

Cam- quit bitchin I'm done lil faggot

"Fuck you now let's get this ring b"

Cam- aight we out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry y'all I was suppose to been update since Sunday 😒 I'm slacking y'all but I'm trying

Tasariah almost due ✌️👏

Deja still fussing about them Pringles lmao 😂😂✋

Cam doing Tashay hair 😬 he better get use to it because he got a daughter on the way

110 VOTES and 11 COMMENTS

CARTER DEE😘