Chapter 16

Recap

La'Rod- it's ok Riah I'm on my way, pack your stuff you gone stay with me.

Thanks brother.

End Of Convo**

I know y'all like me and Q to be together but the shit he said today was foul. I even shed some tears for him. Today was the day he showed his true colors. Fuck love.

30 Minutes Later**

I was now at my brother house, gosh I'll never get tired of saying brother! But anyways I was now in one of his guess room with my little sister. La'Rod was living it large. My brother got 8 bedrooms and 4 baths. It was beautiful! I went on fb and put my relationship status to single. I got so many likes and so many thirsty niqqa in my inbox talking bout you finally left the pussy Niqqa and so on. I shook my head and took a nap with my sister. Welp, I better start asking my manager for some more hours because I'm tired of house hopping. My sister need a stable home and that's what I'm going to do. Ain't no bae on my end !

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

2 Weeks Later**

It's been a whole two weeks since the break up. To be honest it took me a whole week to stop crying over that asshole. I've been working more hours at my job and my grades been slipping. La'Rod keeps telling me to quit my job because he gone take care of me and my sister but I dont want to depend on nobody. Any who's I took the day off to catch up on my school work and go grocery shopping since La'Rod hungry back ass be bringing his friends over to eat. I did my hygienes and decided to wear my American stripes booty shorts, my American flag halter top with my white nikes and knee length blue, red and white socks. I put my long straight hair into to a neat bun and grabbed my purse. La'Rod gave me $500 for grocery so I was set to leave.

I'm ready La'Rod!!!

La'Rod- bout time, and who you looking cute for?

Nobody, I know I'm cute or whatever

La'Rod- Riah you not cute your ugly.

Boy people say we look a like so your calling your own self ugly asshole!

La'Rod- Oh shit you right

Smh just take me to Walmart to buy the groceries

La'Rod- alright.

*For those who wondering wheres Tashay, she spending the day with Deja*

Grocery Store**

Alright by Rod, I'll call you when I'm done.

La'Rod- alright and make sure you buy my caprisons.

Smh this niqqa love his caprisons more than Tashay do! Lol I entered Walmart and begin to shop. I brought croissants, strawberrys, grapes, fruit snacks, 10 boxes of caprisons (5 for Rod and 5 for Tashay) 3 packs of variety chips, frosted flakes for La'Rod, fruit loops for me, and cheerios for Tashay, two gallons of 2% milk, shrimp, pasta, hamburger buns, beef, Gatorade, 24 pack of water, 5 gallon of Hawaiian punch and etc. My total came up to $489.95. I paid the cashier and left with my bags. On my way out, I bumped into a lady.

??- Watch were you going bit- Tasariah?

Mom?

Tasha- long time no see

Umh yeah

Tasha- are you still with that thug niqqa?

Why don't you mind your business?

Tasha- it was too good to be true ! His ass got tired of your ugly ass. I've should have never lost that $250, I've should have went straight to the abortion clinic and aborted you.

STOP! I've been holding my FUCKING tongue for so long and today is the day I shut your crack head ass up. I've been better with out you. Dont you see I can care less about what you think about me? Me and my sister is getting treated better without you so you can take your crack head ass some where. Now excuse me I have a family to take care of.

And with that I walked away and called La'Rod to come pick me up. I can't believe I stood up for my self out of 17 years. My motto now is fuck being nice cause I'm done trying to please people.

D E J A

Tashay can you please lay down for a nap?

Tashay- bwut, bwut I want ice cream.

Ugh I have no car to buy this spoil girl some ice cream. My mama out working so that mean I have to ask Cameron.

Phone Convo*

Cameron- yes Deja?

Are you busy right now?

Cameron- no, why what happen?

Can you come over and take me and Tashay to get some ice cream since she whining? And probably after we get ice cream we can go to the park and talk.

Cameron- no problem I'll be there in 5 minutes.

At The Park**

After we brought ice cream for Tashay, we watch her play while me and Cameron begin to talk.

Cameron, I decided to give you another FINAL chance. I want us to be a family. But you can't be pulling them stunts on me. I don't want to be a single teenage mother.

Cameron- Deja baby, I promise we gone stick together. I'm done fooling around with these hoes. I got a baby on the way and it's my job to take care of you and my lil one. I love you baby.

I love you too

*Cameron and Deja kiss*

Tashay- ewwww !

I forgot you were here, are you ready to go home?

Tashay- yes !

And with that we left the park. I got my man back. I hope by giving him another chance wasn't a mistake. Let's just wait and see.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It's been two whole fucking weeks that I haven't seen or speak to Riah. Yeah I know the shit I said was foul but like I said a real niqqa got needs! And the fuck up part is that I haven't seen Tashay. She can't just keep her away from me and my mother that's fucked up right there. Ima make her have a little freedom now, until I find a way to get her back don't believe me just watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hella late update ! Gensenia ass acting up! Diana I need you to come babysit will you :)

Deja and Cameron are back together?

Tashay spent the day with Deja!?

Riah and Q MIGHT be OVER!!??

Riah keeping Tashay away from Q and his mother!?? O.0

45 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee y'all

KIK me at AmbitiousCarter for any problems questions and so on BUT MAKE SURE YOU MENTION YOUR A WATTPADD USER !

I love you all

Muah!!!