Chapter 2

Recap

Hi, umm well Deja I'ma head home I don't feel to good, you can stay though.

Deja- ok here's the keys, I'll make Cameron drop me home. Text me when you arrive at my house safe.

Alright Deja, be safe, and don't stay out to late.

Deja- ok MOM!

Love you bye.

Deja- love you too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later That Night*

T A S A R I A H

Tashay (little sister) and I was sleeping so peacefully on Deja comfty bed until we heard a loud thump on the window. I groaned not wanting to know who's doing it, but as the thump got louder I had no choice but to go towards the window to find out who making noises at 3am in the morning. When i reached the window i see Deja signaling me to unlock the window to let her in and I did exactly that.

Deja- took you long enough !

Don't even start , where have you been girl? Its 3am and you now coming home? I had to lied to your mom saying you ate something bad at the party and you've been throwing up for the longest.

Deja- that's why your my best friend. And girl do you remember that guy Cameron that I introduce to you earlier?

The brown skin niqqa? Yea why?

Deja- his best friend was asking for you.

The 6'4 guy with the obey shirt with levi's jeans and timbs?

Deja- look at you studying the man outfit, well yeah him

Did you give him my name?

Deja- no wh-

Whew, I don't want anything to do with that guy, he's messing with Renee and you know how I hate her guts.

Deja- true, but he look like he wanted you.

Deja, it's probably because of my outfit that I had on earlier. Reality check I have nothing, I'm just a poor nerd that's trying to make it out the Ghetto.

Deja- I think you should live with me. As a best friend/ sister I wouldn't want you to live this lifestyle because your mother chose the wrong path.

You know how I feel about this situation. I can't just up and leave my mom just because she treats me and Tashay wrong. I have faith in her that she will change.

Deja- fine, but promise me you'll take these cloths that I'm giving to you right now.

But Deja, -

Deja- just promise me.

Ok ok I promise.

Deja- and promise me you'll ask for help if you and Tashay haven't eat all day.

I promise. What would I do with out you?

Deja- I don't know. But best friends stick together no matter what.

I love you girl.

Deja- love you too babes. But girl let's go to sleep cameron tired me out-

Don't even finish it, ain't nobody want to here that.

Deja- *chuckles* it's all love though. Well night.

Night.

The Next Day*

What a night. It's approximately 7am. I got up and walked towards the restroom to take care of my hygienes. I decided to wear a fitted polo dress that Deja gave me last night and some polo sandals. After I got dress, I walked back towards the bed and gently carried Tashay to bathe her. I'm surprise she didn't fuss at me since she's not a morning person. After I was done bathing her, I clothe her and headed to wake Deja up.

Wake up Deja.

Deja- 6 more minutes.

No wake up, wake up.

Deja-fine.

30 Minutes later**

So what happen last night?

Deja- ok so me and Cameron has been talking For a while now, and he finally ask me out and I said yea.

And....

Deja- so he took me to his place and we did some stuff last night.

Deja Doctone I hope you didn't loose your virginity that night.

Deja- of course not girl, he just ate me out and that was it. I'm not gone loose my virginity to him just yet.

Whew, good. Well I'ma head out to he store to get some food for Tashay and head home. I appreciate you giving me some cloths.

Deja- Keesa, Ill give you more Monday, but here $30 to buy some stuff for the house.

Uhh.. Thanks Deja I really appreciate it.

Deja- no problem babes.

At The Store**

Tashay don't look at nothing don't ask for nothing and don't touch nothing ok??

Tashay- bwut bwut riah.

No buts ok? I hate to tell her that but I have to save some money for later on this week. As I approach the store, I grabbed a buggy and place Tashay inside of it. I decided to get the food we can get full easily but at the same time cheap. I walked down the water ale to get a pack of water that costed $2.99 and some tooth paste, pasta, apple sause, caprison and some boneless chicken.

I went to the cashier to ring up my items my total came up to $29.67 I did a pretty good job choosing the cheapest thing we really need. I reached into my bag to take out my wallet with the money until I realize I left my wallet on top of the bed. I have no phone to call Deja.

Cashier- damn are you going to pay or hold up my line?

??- I'll pay for it.

I looked back and seen the guy from the party. He smiled and took out a $50 dollar bill to the ride cashier. I thanked him and kept it moving. Tashay is going to get a little fussy since she hasn't eaten all morning.

??- I'm Q, and you are?

Umm sorry I'm not trying to be rude or nothing but I would like to head home and feed my little one. I really appreciate you paying my groceries IF I see you around I'll pay you back.

Q- damn shawty, I could take care you and your baby, I really want to get to know you.

Tashay- tee tee (Tasariah nick name) I'm hwungry.

Alright baby we going home right now, well good bye thanks again for paying my groceries. And with that I left. I'm not going

lie I'm kinda feeling him too but I really don't got time to be in a relationship. The only time I got is taking care of my little sister, school and trying to find a job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little chapter for y'all. Bare with me I want to really make this book interesting.

What y'all think about this chapter?

20 Votes and 10 Comments for another quick update

Carter Dee Yall