Chapter 17

Recap

I love you too

*Cameron and Deja kiss*

Tashay- ewwww !

I forgot you were here, are you ready to go home?

Tashay- yes !

And with that we left the park. I got my man back. I hope by giving him another chance wasn't a mistake. Let's just wait and see.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It's been two whole fucking weeks that I haven't seen or speak to Riah. Yeah I know the shit I said was foul but like I said a real niqqa got needs! And the fuck up part is that I haven't seen Tashay. She can't just keep her away from me and my mother that's fucked up right there. Ima make her have a little freedom now, until I find a way to get her back don't believe me just watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOUT OUT TO ALEXISWESCOTT!! THIS GIRL ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY I APPRECIATE YOU GIRL ME AND MY DAUGHTER SHOUT YOU OUT ! Much loves !!!!

A Week Later**

T A S A R I A H

I miss Tashay bad self! She's still at Deja's house. I suggested that Deja should start getting use to taking caring of a baby since she is pregnant. Tomorrow I'll pick up my fat girl. Anyways its Monday and I woke up late so I didn't attend school today. I got up did my hygienes and got dressed. I felt my phone vibrated letting me know that I got a message. I click on the message and seen that a unknown number with a picture of Renee and Q. But the part that catches my attention was the caption. It said,

Unknown- I'm glad your out of the picture because Q promise me to be there for our baby. Yes bitch I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

I shook my head and deleted the message. Now I'm definitely not getting back with his hoe ass. I'm not gone even lie I'm mad, hurt and jealous. I was suppose to have his first born. I laid up on my bed and just cry. Q was the only person I ever been with and he breaks my heart. Times like this I wish I had a LOVING CARING mother to help me during this time. Fuck love !!

D E J A

Ugh it's Monday morning and I'm throwing up again ! Tashay chunky self hibernating. I'm surprise she aint wake up being nosy ! Any who's i did my hygienes and what not. I decided to wear a sports bra and panties since I'm not going any were. After that I started to prepare breakfast for me and Tashay. I decided to cook pancakes, sausage, hash brown and eggs. After I was all done I went back to the room since I heard Tashay whining. I picked her up and bathe her. After I decided to dress her with a white cut up halter shirt I design for her with some shorts and sandals. Don't judge me I'm new at this! after I dressed her I picked her up and headed towards the kitchen until I heard a knock at the front door. Who the hell is this knocking on my door early in the morning!?

Cameron- it's me bae,

Oh, I opened the door and seen Cameron and Q standing in front of the door.

Tashay- Daddy!!!!

Q- hey chunky girl !!

Cameron- bae go put on some clothes !

Nope Im not putting nothing on, now why y'all here?

Q- can you let us in?

Fine -.- now y'all still ain't answer my question, why y'all here especially you Q? Or should I say Man Hoe?