PROLOGUE

Train up child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

A story dedicated to CorGa 16-17...

--

S C H O O L

L I F E

W I T H  Y O U

Welcome to Empyrean Academy, where sororities and frats are everywhere.

But this is a school where killing is prohibited.

This is a school where hazing is NOT accepted.

Or is it?

This is a school with freedom spree, and 7 Houses that will lead you to greatness.

But the thing is... I am not yet a senior high school student.

So...

Welcome to Empyrean Academy's junior high campus, where corruption is everything.

I was an innocent transferee and a former homeschooler, for almost 10 years, when I entered this institution with no one by my side.

But along my journey in this academy, I've met the greatest people that helped me survive this chaotic school year.

"Chelsea Reyes, from grade 10-Corinthians... signing off."

I removed my golden badge and threw it on the flame.

As the fire crumpled the gold, it turned into a liquid form... my eyes also formed some of it that runs down on my cheeks. Then I let out my sad smile.

The best years in my life is my School Life With You.

~•~•~•~

date posted: June 28, 2020

CONTENT WARNING: 

This story contains themes like drugs and violence, as well as some other themes that may be harmful, uncomfortable, traumatizing, or triggering to some readers.

If you're not comfortable with "young love," where minors are getting into relationships and such, this is not the story for you.

DISCLAIMER

SCHOOL LIFE WITH YOU is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.  Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

️DO NOT distribute or copy this story, either it's a soft or hard copy. Any unauthorized use, copy, editing, reproduction, and publication of this story without the author's consent is punishable by the law.

SPOILER WARNING:

HAPPY ENDING TOH ;))

Message to readers:

Feel free to vote and comment coz I need your thoughts about this story. HINDI KO NAMAN KAYO PINIPILIT, HINDI TALAGA (((:

Ngayon pa lang, I wanna say thank you for being a part of this book. This is my first ever story so your support and appreciation will mean a lot. Sana madami kayong matutunan sa kwentong 'to. 

See you on the last page!

God bless you all (:

-areyouohkaye