Damon -.-

*Megan*

"I think I should come along," Damon muttered, as he saw me stuff my stuff in my bag.

"Damon, at first I thought it was sweet that you're so concerned about me, but now, its plain annoying. Stop."

He stood up and hugged me from the back, "I just got you after decades of trying. Let me come."

I turned around and smiled at him, "I want you to come. Its a witch thing though. You know how they hate vampires and you coming would just make matters worst for me."

He sighed, "Witches are such bitches." And suddenly he smiled, "Hey! That rhymes!"

I hit his chest and he laughed, "One of the most powerful witches stands before you and you could be dead if I wasn't so generous."

He pouted. Yes, pouted. That girl.

I smiled at it though, something's definitely wrong with me. Love makes me weak. And Damon too, I notice. Love isn't for creatures like us. This is wrong.

"Damon, I need some time alone. This might be the last few days I have with my magic."

He seemed hurt, but he understood and nodded, "I could pack for you, if you need?"

I smiled. "Its almost done. Thanks for asking thought."

He frowned, "Why the sudden change in mood?"

"What change?"

"You're being too sweet."

I laughed, "You don't like it? I mean, I'm always rude to you, aren't I?"

"Not rude... but not like this. What's up? You upset about all this? Trust me Megan, it'll be alright. You're very strong, they can't take your powers, it'll be a damn waste."

Oh god, he thought it was because of this. This was nothing. I knew, and they probebly knew too, no one could do anything about my powers. I'm not one of the strongest witches, I am the strongest. I believe. There have just been ten witches as strong as I am in history, one being the Original Witch herself, and eight others are my ancestors. The last one, no one knows about, but I'm sure that person's long gone.

"Megan?"

I snapped out and giggled, "Damon, you really think this is what got me upset? You do know they're scared of me right? I can literally turn people I don't like to ashes. Would it be someone who annoyed me or someone from the council, they all die if they annoy me. You know that."

"What is it then?"

"You."

~

*Maccena*

What's dying feel like?

Not so special obviously.

I thought I'd never even face this shit, being the twin of the most well known and probably most powerful witch that walks this earth. But things didn't go as smoothly as I imagined.

Being her twin really doesn't have any fucking perks. Not one single one. I only won Matt over, but I could do that without being her twin.

I suffer because of the bitch who must be cuddling in Damon's arm now. Oh god, why.

"So," the weirdo injected me with witch hazel again, "I didn't know the popular Megan Salvatore was so easy to capture."

Now you get it? They think I'm that dimwit. I mean come on, we're twins, but I'm way prettier! I'm being bitchy? Forgive me, I was kidnapped on my first date. Gahh! When's she gonna realize I'm missing? Oh god, what if she's off on a vacation with Damon? Did Matt realize I'm gone? Is he gonna try to find me? Am I gonna die like this?