Trouble in Paradise?

*Caroline*

So Megan was off on some death mission, Macenna was nowhere to be seen, Jeremy was hanging out with Matt, Elena was with Bonnie doing god knows what, Klaus was off doing Klaus-like things, probably killing someone, Elijah was reading some strange book in Latin and didn’t want to be disturbed.

And there was no way in hell I wanted to talk to Aphrodite or Aquarelle.

I walked through the back door into Megan’s house, yes Megan had a house in Mystic Falls, god knows why she lived in the boarding house.

I kicked aside a pink pair of boots and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge door I sighed; why isn't there any blood in here?

I walked out to my car and drove all the way over to the boarding house, I could hear Damon and Macenna moaning?

Yes Mac and Meg’s voices sound different, to me anyway, Megan’s voice is strong and powerful and sarcastic without even trying, and Macenna, well Macenna’s voice is just pathetic in comparison, it's weak and low and sometimes even scared.

Now trust me, I didn't have anything personal with Mac, but I see beyond her little mask. She really wants to be like Megan and I don't know why I don't like that- I mean, even though Megan's bitchy, she has her moments and she's the coolest evil master mind, everyone will want to be like her- any who, I still don't know why I don't like Mac imitating her.

Everyone's figured Matt has a little crush on Megan, but sadly he had to settle for Mac.

What? I love gossip, I half grinned and finally pushed the big old doors to the boarding house and practically stumbling back.

“What the fuck!” I yelled, stopping to shield my eyes.

*Megan*

“Ugh,” I whined, “You couldn’t have just let us get five metres further?”

“No,” Aztec said crushing my windpipe, “Then you would have tasted a slight victory, and we don’t want that do we?”

“Fmbuhk oof!” I tried to squeeze out without too much pain where was Macenna when you needed her?

“Boys,” a sharp voice commanded throughout the room, Aria, of course it was Aria, who else could have stopped these two baboons from doing whatever ridiculous shit they were about to do? I mean other than myself and... whoever that other witch was.

“Yes Aria? Aztec challenged.

“Leave now,” she commanded.

“No, we have a right to witness this,” he growled, but the dumbass didn’t realize that he had shifted his weight off my throat.

Tenerequestoprigioniero, fino aun istante!” I screamed at full force, as if that was going to make the pitiful drop of magic they left me with stronger.

I swear I saw Aztec wince as he pushed his pinky finger to one side and again to the other, I had frozen it for an instant, not sure whether that was a bad or a good thing...

Aztec’s eyes flashed red for an instant before he kicked me in the ribs, “Pathetic,” he growled, "That's the best you could come up with?"

"No baby," I purred, "The best is yet to come."

“Well well, what do we have here?” Some stupid smart ass scoffed walking in to the room.

“Oh piss off Gabriel, go play with your dead bodies,” I huffed.

“Now now, what happened to my oh so powerful High Priestess?” he chuckled, in that dead dun dun dun sort of way, “Of course, I could just kill you and end your suffering, but why not torture you for a bit?” he laughed, this time full of malice and hatred, “Il dolore e la sofferenza portare la morte a tuo succhiare drenare il sangue della vita!” he called.