WHAT! I can't be grounded!

I was staring blankly at the wall, as I do, waiting for Damon to storm back inside.

I was grounded.                                                                   

Yes grounded.

Me.

They grounded me.

Oh guess why? Bet you can’t, so being me I shall tell you.

I spelled Damon’s wardrobe to march outside and hang them self’s on the fence.

It was to be expected really I was quite bored, I couldn’t call Care, because she was on a ‘Miss Mystic Falls’ frenzy, that reminds me why I hate this town so much.

Elena had been dragged off with her to go shopping; I promised her I’d try to stay out of trouble this weekend, look where that got me?

And Bonnie was out of the question entirely.

Elena and I had come to an understanding that if she doesn’t break my brother’s heart I won’t break her face, good understanding.

Although if I broke her face anytime in the next week and a half Caroline would kill me... Literally.

I walked down stairs and Damon pointed back up them not opening his eyes, stupid vampire hearing.

“Aw Damon” I whined “But I’m hungry”

This time he looked at me “you should have thought of that before I found my wardrobe hanging outside” he stated closing his eyes again

“Then you should have let me go to the mall with Care” I mumbled under my breath.

He laughed “oh yeah, by the way, you’re entered in Miss Mystic Falls, because your part of one of the founding families, you’re welcome”

I felt my jaw fall to the floor and my hands went up to cup my cheeks in sort of an ‘omg’ action.

“YOU BETTER NOT HAVE!” I yell at Damon who seems to be smirking

He smiled pleasantly, which is silent code for ‘but I did’

“DAMON!” I yell flying back down stairs and knocking him off the chair which he was sitting on, knocking his drink off in the process.

I had him lying back down on the ground hands over his head stopping him from moving with air.

“Torture time” I sing happily.

He frowns then tries struggling; I just shake my head at his actions and call air to me.

“Tickle Damon” I command, nobody knows but me that Damon is super ticklish all over his chest.

Within seconds he’s laughing his butt off, I would have found this immensely amusing had he not entered me in Miss Mystic Falls, therefore leaving me in the hands of the wolf- I mean Caroline.

Felling a little kinder I let the air stop tickling Damon and called water to me instantly soaking Damon head to toe, then calling earth I dumped a pile of dirt all over the top of Damon.

Satisfied that he was covered in dirt and mud I let the sun come out to play and dried it all on him..

I could hear Stefan snigger in amusement at what I had just done to my ass hole of a big brother.

“What’d he do this time Meg’s?” Stefan asked moving next to me looking down on Damon who was red with rage at what I had just done.

I smiled “well, first of all he blamed me for his wardrobe hanging outside, does it look like I could carry all of that out there in a minute? No, second he entered me in Miss Mystic Falls”