Personal time... yeah.

I know most of you will be used to our AN's at the end of the chapter, but since a few of you are rather confused and crap I'm just letting you know that this is the chapter where everything will be explained (or most of everything will be explained) 

Umm yep XXX ~ Arielle

*Veronikah*

Megan was stomping her way around our lair still clearly pissed off at Aquarelle for kissing my brother, why? I wouldn't know this is Megan we're talking about, she's difficult to understand on a normal day, not that we end up with any of those.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Caroline yelled clearly annoyed at our little temper tantrum.

Megan whirled around and locked eyes with Caroline, Megan's eyes were bright red, true sign of a witch when they're mad, where was Macenna through all of this? sitting on her ass in the kitchen filing her nails.

"Will both of you just shut up!" Bonnie yelled causing everyone to look at her "Calm down Megan" Bonnie seethed which was not nearly as funny as Megan would have you think.

"Calm down" she repeated "Calm down? did you see what that bitch did!" she yelled

I shook my head an intervened "yes and everyone thinks that your over reacting, go to your room now" I said pointing at the fluorescent green door at the end of the hall, when she didn't move I used my compulsion "Now Megan"

"Yes mom" she huffed stalking off down the hall.

I guess sending Megan to her room would have been a better idea if I got Bonnie to put a block on her powers, however I didn't think of that, and here we are with glue all over us standing in the exact same positions we were in when Megan left.

My plan for silence back fired, once again.

*Damon*

Both Stefan and I were sitting in the attic hiding from the most hideous noise down stairs, my daughter was singing Justin Beiber in the kitchen, how fucking amazing.

although its hardly surprising that she's got a terrible voice, Aphrodite could never sing, unless she had a charm cast on her, and that happened once when Megan screwed up a spell Emily was teaching her.

"Make it stop" Stefan wailed covering his ears

"Call Caroline back" I muttered under my breath sticking a set of ear plugs in my ears, not even god knows why that girl has ear plugs scattered all around the house, sometime her stupid habits aren't actually that stupid.

"You do it" Stefan muttered

I groaned and whipped out my phone and dialled Caroline's number.

"Caroline here, you have reached my voice mail, please leave a message... unless its Damon then please fuck off" BEEP

"She just told you to fuck off in her voice mail, that's a new one" Megan said from the bay windows

"When did you get here?" Stefan asked looking astounded

"Just before, Veronikah sent me to my room, she didn't say I had to stay there" she shrugged

"Veronikah sent you to your room... ok?"

she nodded "yep and now everyone who was in the lair is now covered in glue" she smirked

"That'll be why Caroline didn't answer" I said thoughtfully, glaring at Megan

she shook her head "Nope, she saw the caller ID and hung up on you"

I glared at her.

"You want me to fix that?" she asked gesturing to down stairs