Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th

Since we take centuries to update, we've started this 'recap' thing.

Here ya go.

Recap:

I gripped my crystal and closed my eyes, when I opened my eyes I was standing in Klaus's bedroom where he was sitting at his desk.

"Megan, would you put some real clothes on please"

I shook my head "Nope, now to this issue..."

~

It had been an hour since I'd been here. Klaus got a call and just vanished. That... sucked.

I pulled out a book from the shelf in his room and started reading it until I heard the front door being pushed open. I've always been a ninja, and I just knew this wasn't Klaus. Also, I knew this was someone strong, having the guts to just enter Klaus' mansion.

Sliding down the staircase like the ninja I was, I made my way to the kitchen, pretending to be a flower pot. As I entered the kitchen, the pot slipped from my hand.

In front of me, stood the one man I hadn't expected to see in here.

*Damon*

Aqua entered the house the moment Megan left.

"Daddy, where's Aunt Megan?"

"Umm, I don't know... out?"

"Where?"

"I dont know Aqua, where ever it is Megan disapears off to"

She huffed and stormed out of the room.

"Your daughter is one spoilt brat, mind due I used to say the same about Megan" Rebekah said

"How did you get in here?"

She shrugged "Megan invited me in during the nineties" she paused “During one of yours and Stefan’s more dramatic non speaking periods”

“What do you want Rebekah, Megan’s not here”

“I'm well aware of that, since of course Megan is off playing happy family’s with my brother”

My eye brows raised “And why would she be doing that?”

“Wouldn’t have a clue in the world, your little sister is a strange creature you know”

I nodded “That I already happened to know” I sighed “Why are you here Rebekah?”

She frowned “Not sure, needed someone to annoy since Megan’s no fun anymore and Veronikah is off in the woods doing her witchy voodoo”

“So you came here to pester me?”

She nodded “Yep, but I think annoying Aquarelle would be so much fun”

“Just keep her out of my hair Rebekah”

She smirked “Aquarelle!”

“Wha- oh it’s you, what do you want”

“Thought id come take you for a couple of rounds of poker in Las Vegas”

“Lets go, Bye daddy!” she yelled walking out the door next to Rebekah.

 *Megan the Mad Woman*

“What’re you doing here?” I asked eyes wide leaving the pot plant act behind

“Not quite sure, my brother called me, but he seems to have vanished”

“Brilliant timing” I scowled