Would she save you?

*Megan Salvatore*

I stared at my reflection in the body length mirror hung beside my bed.

"Yeah, you do look sax-aaye," I said to myself, whistling at myself. Yes, I said whistling.

I wore black skinny jeans, grey tank top with a leather jacket- yes, Damon's- spiked heel boots and of course, classic Raybans. My pink hair were opened and left in waves. My whole look screamed Badass.

I literally kicked open my wooden door and walked my  way down, slowly, dramatically. "Whoa, what's with the new look?" asked Veronikah just as she walked into the Boarding House.

I gave her the 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look, "Oh, I'm emotionless, I wanna look emotionless babe."

She laughed, "I like the new you."

I couldn't laugh. Laughing was what you did when you found something amusing, almost heart-touching as such, apparently something that required a heart. I didn't have one, so I nodded. "No one else does."

She rolled her eyes, "I remember the times when I turned my switch off. How cool was I..." she thought out loud.

"You'll never be as cool as me, even when you're badass."

She glared at me, but when she couldn't see my eyes clearly through my dark glasses, she gave up, "I came here to check up on you. You did almost die after all."

I knew Vanilla was only being nice, but it offended me that she thought  I needed to be watched. "Do not think you can check up on me again. I'm strong, powerful, and well... a witch. I can take care of myself."

She looked surprised for a second, before she just nodded, "Oh yeah, you've switched your emotions off. I keep forgetting."

Not answering, I headed to the door, when something came up, "I actually didn't know witches could turn it off."

"They can't. You haven't... not exactly, I mean. You're not really emotionless, you're the same. Like, with me? You're almost the same. Since you've embraced spirit, you're moody. Moody for witches is extreme, if you're happy- which won't happen often- you'll grin and clap like idiots even when you're dying. If you're sad, you'll make sure the entire country suffers. And if you're angry-which you are- lets just see what happens?"

"Damn, I thought I was all cool and sexy with no emotions."

~

I walked into the hall, with all eyes following me like I was One Direction. Ew, did I just compare myself to One Direction? Even worse, did I just say ew?  (A/N: I have no problem with One Direction, you fans out there, it was just in Megan's character to say that. Sorry, hopefully, no one's offended)

On my way to my locker, I locked eyes with- Queen Bitch. Yes, you guessed right! Elena. Wait, I did lock eyes with Bonnie too... so who's Queen Bitch...

"Faceless fishes," I muttered as I walked past them.

Reaching my locker, I dialed the combination and pulled my books out of it. I could feel someone's presence next to me, and honestly, I was too bored to deal with this.

"Faceless fishes? Is that the best insult you could come up with?"

Taking a deep breath, I turned to my right to face Stefan, "Calling my insults bad just to talk to me? Is that the best you could start with?"

He seemed dazed as he took in what I wore, "Why the change in outfit?"

"Why switch to Team Romance from Team Bromance?"