Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)

A/N: hello lovlies, Ari here! So this will be a really short chapter, coz I'm only aloud half an hour on my laptop per day- which sucks, perks of being in a 'fragile' state -_-

*Damon Salvatore*

I watched Megan retreat with my car keys- MY CAR KEYS!- she has her own car!

Caroline threw her feet over the couch so that she was taking up the whole couch, I sighed and moved her legs placing them on top of mine.

"What are we gonna do Damon?" she whispered curling up in my side.

The only person that I was used to doing this was Megan, I mean sure Caroline was my ex girlfriend but she never did anything like this

I looked over at her, she had her face buried in my jacket and her hair was spread out all over the place.

I sighed "I have no idea; I just hope Megan can sort it all"

I'm certain I had more faith in Megan than anyone else, sure she was a psycho insane crazy ass bitch, but she had always been like that even when she was younger.

The most annoying part about her was the fact that she always knew what to do, even if she hadn't worked it out herself, that's just Megan for ya.

*Aphrodite Salvatore*

I watched quietly as my perfect little sister walked up to her 'boyfriends' house puh-lease people, my sister is no innocent, she could be the devil herself for all anyone knew, and nobody would suspect a thing, not from little Megan Annabelle Salvatore, noo she was perfect.

I knew better.

What type of perfect princess has three boys tripping at her heels?

Exactly.

One of them being an original, Tyler little werewolf that could be of benefit to me, the other her 'brother' none the less.

Can anyone say fake?

"How's everything going Kat?" I questioned walking back into our apartment

She turned to face me "I'm bored and your sisters' taking too long, maybe I could have just a little fun" she mumbled dragging one of her sharper finger nails across Jeremy's neck, little beads of blood forming and trickling down his chest.

I felt my fangs drop and little veins throbbing harder around my eyes, I glanced in the mirror beside the chair where Katherine had sat the unconscious Jeremy.

There was something about being a true creature of the night that always made me feel so much better- it was like, it's hard to explain but the feeling of roaming the night not having to check behind my back was beautiful.

"Aphrodite, I know you're named after a Greek goddess but your attention is focused on the wrong thing" Katherine said lapping up the little beads of delicious smelling blood, the slice it was coming from now heeling over from Kats' saliva.

I licked my lips and bit into his neck, the taste erupted, it felt like a billion little pins had been pushed in all over my mouth- it wasn't painful but ecstasy, the metallic taste soon dispersed leaving my fangs hanging out with nothing on them- I had licked them clean.

"You haven't had a good feed in a while have you?" Katherine whispered sitting next to me on the floor where I had placed myself with lack of energy- I should have felt more alive than ever, but for some reason I felt more hungry and sluggish.

I shook my head as Katherine helped me up on to my feet.

I glanced down and the signature Loui Vuitton red cheetah print heels and my matching bag, my name suited me alright.