Let The Partay Begin

I bounded back into the Salvatore boarding house with 'the pep in my step' as care would say.

Damon opened his mouth to speak, I gave him 'the hand' and walked up to my bedroom to get changed for my birthday!

I was so exited! This was the longest I've stayed in the same place with Stefan and damon at one time! Except when they were human...

I blew open my wardrobe and strutted in looking for three particular items.

I finally found them after turning my wardrobe into a complete bomb site, more than it was when I started, like there was a pair of shorts and a few socks hanging from the lights... my bad?

I pulled out a box that I got in Paris with lexi and Aphrodite the last time we were there together.

There sitting in amongst the pearly pink paper was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

It was a dark blue cocktail dress with a black ribbon that was done in a bow on the back, there were flowers embroided down the sides.

I picked up a pair of converses, dark blue of course, but then I thought about what lexi would say... bad idea Megan... back away from the converses...

So instead I slipped on a pair of dark blue kitten heels with shimmering sparkles.

"Caroline!" I yelled

"What?- wow... sassy meg's" she laughed looking me up and down "if I were a guy id so do yo-"

"Nuh uh" I said slapping my hand over her mouth, then she did the un thinkable. SHE LICKED MY FREAKING HAND! Yeah she freaking licked it "Care!" I whined shaking my hand as if it would get rid of her dog slobber.

"what?" she asked innocently

I paused, thinking of what I called her up here for "ah that's what it was... Care can you fix my hair?"

"No I cant, it looks sassy"

I groaned "makeup?"

"that I can do" she laughed shoving me down on the chair nearest to me.

When she finished her torture, my eyes were rimmed with extriemely dark blue eyeliner and black eyeshadow, my lips were blood red to match the ruby earings and necklace I had on. Caroline was right.

I looked hot... sassy even...

I heard a knock on the door

"Stay put" care said checking who was at the door.

"Hey megs? The rest of us are heading down to the grill a bit early, damon's going to take you down a bit later ok?" Caroline questioned smirking slightly, she has spent way too much time with damon for her own safety

"fine" I huffed.

Damon was still having a mental at me, I still couldn't work out why? And then there's what he was going to tell me the other day, why on earth Stefan must you always walk in too early or too late!

I mumbled some incoherent cuss words, that unfortunately damon may have heard...

"Megan, don't swear, you sound like a child" he said setting himself down on my bed

"I am a child though damon" I stated glaring at him

"yeah a hundred and however many year old child" he rolled his eyes

"Done yet? I want to go out with my friends and party!" I smiled at damon, who was frowning, he seemed to be doing that alot lately.

"I need to talk to you... badly" he frowned