Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I'm sure my mouth was hanging open; letting the smell of lemonade and vodka waft around the room... yeah I stressed too much and had to have a numbing liquid to go with the lemonade.

I backed up to Klaus's chest, only slightly terrified of my mother.

They say that every girl is terrified of their fathers, but I'm not scared of either of my fathers, my momma on the other hand.

Let's just say that compared to my momma I'm a kitten standing next to a lioness.

"Gabriella Rossi" Klaus started pushing me behind him slightly "Long time no see"

"Get out of the way Niklaus, it's my daughter I want to kill, not you" she hissed.

For those of you who haven't quite worked it out, me and my mother don't get along so well.

Heck she's my sisters mother, not mine, I was always closer to my papa than her, although that would tend to happen being as how she never had any time for me at all.

"You couldn't kill Megan if you tried Gabriella, but you wouldn't at the price of your other daughters' life" he hissed running over to my mother and pushing her up against the wall with his hand tight around her neck.

"That's where you're wrong Niklaus" she breathed "I would do anything to get rid of that slime"

Klaus turned around to face me and smiled weakly before pulling back his grip on her, she bolted out the door at a stupidly fast inhuman vampire rate.

My mom wanted to kill me, that fact was only just sinking into my head, my sister called her to do it...

Jeez my family is screwed up.

Everyone thinks I'm thick and stupid, but I pick up on a lot more than they think I do, it just takes me a while to process unless I'm in immediate danger anyway... a second time that is.

Like for example, Stefan killed and turned my mother, who died protecting her husband from being killed by his son, his youngest son forced his oldest son to drink his little sisters blood therefore killing her and turning her into a vampire, their youngest daughter-me- was hidden away from her siblings for six months until she remembered a spell to escape and find her siblings.

Years later -now- the oldest daughter was only just working out that the older brother didn't love her, turning her into a psycho raving lunatic who blamed her youngest sister for all this, 'apparently' the oldest son was in 'love' with their youngest daughter, who was being blamed by her sister for taking 'her' man away from her, their mother was recruited to kill her youngest daughter.

And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

*Damon Salvatore*

I knew who Aphrodite had arranged before she even whispered anything.

Her own mother.

There is a reason id never fall in love with Aphrodite, she's a stone cold heartless bitch, what would you call someone who gave up their own little sister, that same little sister would do anything for her.