She's gonna kill us all.

*Damon*

Megan was lying on my bed next to me, I was going to take her into her room but then Macenna took over it, she and Stefan still weren't speaking, and Caroline un surprisingly was out shopping and would pelt me with heels if I went anywhere near her room, especially with Megan in a destructive mood.

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down at Megan who's red and black hair was splayed out all over the pillow.

"Go to sleep Damon" she muttered sleepily turning around and snuggling into my arms.

Weird sibling moment... we aren't actually related but we grew up together... still.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, I listened to her heart beat which was still beating rapidly fast probably from all that magic shit she was doing earlier.

When we finally drifted off it would have been around 7 pm when we- well I woke up, Megan was lying on the bed next to me staring up at the ceiling with glassy eyes.

I heard a quiet knock on the door, nobody knocks, not even that chick Tyler, as I got up Megan jumped on my back.

"What Damon? You think I'm going to let you go down stairs by yourself, better yet you think I would walk?"

"I hate you" I stated grabbing a blanket off the bed and throwing it over my back so Megan was warm, she made sure my stomach was covered too, thank god.

We walked down stairs, Veronikah and Stefan were staring at us in alarm, what the hell were they thinking? Oh right...

"Did you two not hear that knock?" I asked grumpily

"Of course we did Damon, we thought it would be better if the head of the house answered the door" Veronikah said in her stuck up posh bitch accent.

"I hate you" I replied

I swear Megan rolled her eyes.

Macenna laughed from Megan's usual seat at the dining table.

"Why are you still here?" Megan snapped at her

Macenna didn't seem the least bit worried "because you need me here, now go and answer that bloody door before I hex someone" she snapped the last bit back.

Great my life really could not get any worse, I had two moody teenage witches in the house, Stefan, which in its self is a bad thing, Caroline who could not keep her nose out of other peoples business, and Veronikah with her pissy comments and infinite wisdom, no wonder both Stefan and Megan get along with her.

The person at the door knocked again "yeah yeah alright I'm coming" I snapped pulling the door open.

*Megan*

I was glaring randomly off at the wall, who the hell did Macenna think she was? My power runs deeper than blood further than the oceans; I am the goddess's daughter.

Someone at the door knocked again "yeah yeah alright I'm coming" Damon said snappily yanking the door back.

The patterns I was drawing on his chest just below his collar bone stopped when I saw who was standing at the door.