Part 3

After Bonnie's outburst, everything got quiet. Quieter than I could handle. Not just quiet actually, it got awkward too. Caroline had Tyler and I have lunch there at the Grill- her treat, she said, but I ended up for paying for myself anyway -_-

Caroline also tried to make it less awkward for me by talking about random stuff and cracking lame jokes, but it was no use. Tyler too held my hand and kept giving me that god like smile every fifteen minutes which I would die for any other day, but today it did not help. At all. After Bonnie screamed at me in front of the whole Grill, I don't think anything could put me in a good mood.

A long while later when I was about to leave, Tyler kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I got up to leave but someone caught my shoulder, stopping me. I looked to my right to see Vickie death glaring at me. She must have seen Tyler kiss my cheek and gotton jealous.

Even after all that bad mood I was in, I smirked at her. She glared and hissed, "I thought you were at least a little decent, but no, I was wrong. You are a complete slut!" She screamed. "Don't you know Tyler is taken? Don't you know he loves me?"

I laughed, "Oh darling, there was never anything between you and him, and there never will be. He never really liked you anyway!"

Her eyes widened and she looked hurt, she looked at Tyler and whispered, "Is this true Tyler? Is she actually saying the truth that you never loved me?"

Oh god, so much drama! I wanted to scream at her face that Tyler had just been using her, but I didn't. I had already made this difficult for Tyler and I wouldn't want him more pissed. I looked over at him and I wanted so bad to laugh. He looked as if he wanted to dissappear from here.

"Tyler?" Vickie whispered.

"Um..." Was Tyler's very smart response.

I laughed and so did Caroline while Stefan gave me a disapproving look and Elena looked like she was deciding which team she was on. When no one said anything for the longest while, Stefan spoke, "Vickie, I think-"

He was cut off by Vickie, "Shut up Stefan! I don't want to know what you think. I just want to know what Tyler thinks, alright?"

A little frightened of Vickie, Stefan nods and I laugh out loud. I mean, who would think that a vampire would be scared of a silly love sick human?

Finally Tyler speaks, "Vickie, I liked you. But we were no where near love. I think you're beautiful, smart, funny and caring but I also think that we are just not right for each other. I think it was better when we were just friends."

I chuckled, Tyler sure knew how to sound convicing, but appearently not convincing enough. Vickie glared at himand then muttered, "Go to hell Tyler. You used me and now you're making up excuses. I'm thanking god I saw this side of you before we got really serious."

I burst out laughing, earning a glare from Stefan. Tyler on the other hand looked the exact poker face. "Vickie believe me, I never used you..."

My laughter doubled at this. Stefan walked to me and then looked at everyone else, "Uh, Megan and I are just gonna take off. See you later guys!"

"But I dongonafo!" I tried to say, but it came out totally un-understandable because Stefan kept his hand over my mouth so I couldn't speak.

Finally when we were far away- and believe me, I struggled to speak- Stefan removed his hand from my mouth. "Ah, finally Stefan! Thank you for letting me speak!"

He didn't say anything just walked me to my car, put me in and ordered me to drive home. Not in a mood to go back anyway, I listened and started driving.