PARTAY!

I looked up at the ceiling with what was probably a puzzled look on my face.

Nik, Nik. No matter how many times I repeated that over and over in my head I still couldn’t get it to stick.

My Nik, My Nik came back, like he promised.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table, I was tempted not to answer it, but I was curious.

And yes I am well aware that there is a saying Curiosity killed the cat. Too bad I’m not Katherine.

Niklaus:

I thought id load my number into your contacts.

I can tell your thinking about me love.

I laughed at his boldness, but from the great many memories that I once again had control over, I could remember that he had always been like that.

But I was still mad at him for making me forget all those days.

But I’m sure he had a real reason to.

_ _ _ _ _

It was 11:34 and Damon still wasn’t back, I was beginning to get worried, the look on his face when he left scared me beyond belief.

Stefan arrived home with Elena at least half an hour ago, he probably couldn’t tell I was here due to the lack of movement on my behalf.

I groaned when my stomached grumbled.

I slipped off my bed, yes slipped, as in I had silk sheets on my bed, so I fell flat on my face, or in this case, my already sore cheeks.

I walked down stairs rubbing at my cheek and pulled out some stuff to make an omelette.

Once I had my omelette I sat down in the sitting room practising my unimpressed look for when Damon got home.

One thing that had always helped me when I was hurt was making a joke out of life, which I was tempted to end.

Yeah I was having suicide thoughts. Believe me this is like having cows on the moon, it’s never happened. But I had cause.

Aphrodite probably hated me. Tyler was never going to talk to me ever again, if he did Nik would scare him away.

But instead of acting on my irrational thoughts, I walked out to my car and drove to the next town over.

When I arrived I stopped outside the nearest electrical store and lit a small flame in my palm I sent it shooting forward into the wooden frames surrounding the windows, when it sparked I was satisfied, I watched at the building went up in flames.

I felt a hand place its self on my shoulder. Of course it would have to have a person to do that.

I turned around to face Nik "Still as destructive as ever aren’t we love?"

“I’d be boring if I wasn’t, wouldn’t I?” I laughed as he remembered saying that to me a few times in the past.

“What can I say? I like my girls feisty” he laughed.

“There better only be one girl Niklaus” I warned jokingly

We walked around town for awhile, destroying a few things here and there, catching up.

The things Nik had done recently hadn’t worried me a bit, he un-daggered Elijah, and sent him on some death mission, which was hardly surprising.

Elijah was a much stronger vampire than Nik, not that id ever admit it out loud, so he’d live to tell another tale.

“So love, what have you spent all these years doing?” Nik asked snapping me out of my very private thoughts.