and bricks came tumbiling down

When I got home I felt like id walked face first into a wall which had fallen over and dropped on my head.

Id called Stefan in tears about Damon; he said he'd be home very shortly.

There were tears trickling down my cheek as realization hit me.

Damon's little slip up on my birthday, what he was going to tell me when Stefan walked in.

I was curling up into Damon's favourite chair with one of his glasses.

When Stefan walked in looking extremely mad.

He looked over at me and repeated a few cuss words that he had banned in this house. "What did Damon do this time?"

I looked up at him "H-he" I said before bursting into tears again

He walked over to me and pulled me up into his lap murmuring calming verses in Italian to me.

"He wanted someone to love him Stef, that's all he wanted, all he wanted"

*Elena*

I was shocked; to say the least, moments after Damon jumped out the window Megan called Stefan in hysterics.

I was worried about Megan, she was a little on the edge, I don't suppose anyone else had noticed, but from the worried look on Stefan's face when she called something was going to happen, and it was going to happen soon.

*Damon*

I was running at high pace to New York, the only place nobody would check.

That's even if anyone cared.

I actually let myself believe that someone cared about me, it seems like history was destined to repeat it's self.

I mean first there was Katherine that chose Stefan over me, second there was Megan, well Megan's just stuffed up in general with boys, always has been, then Elena, just like her predecessor she chose Stefan over me.

What was so wrong with me that girls always chose my brother over me?

Was I that cruel?

Was I that cold hearted?

I breezed into the pub that Megan and I had brought in the 90's on a whim, well more Megan brought it on a whim, she just convinced me to pay for it.