NUGGETS!

I sighed and walked through the silent house- it was far more scary when it was empty I was right.

I swore out loud- my choice of swear being nuggets- yeah how original when Stefan came in carrying a knocked out Caroline, only she wasn't knocked out, she was asleep with two fine pointed fangs protruding out of her gums.

"Damon Salvatore- what have you done?" I whispered dropping down next to Caroline who opened her unusually bright eyes.

She lunged up at me and pushed me up against the wall nearest her.

"Care calm down, please" I whispered, knowing that she'd hear me.

"What's happened to me?" she whispered dropping me on my heels

I walked calmly towards her, Stefan urging me silently behind him "Care, can I tell you a secret?" I said quietly to her

She frowned, but quickly nodded "Stefan's a vampire. Damon's a vampire"

"And you? What does that make you?" she asked looking at me expectantly

"I'm a witch"

She brushed her blond curls out of her face, and rubbed at her eyes "but your their sister"

"uh... no... I'm not. I'm not even related to the two of them by blood"

"Vampires don't exist" she stated firmly

"if they didn't, you wouldn't be alive, Damon wouldn't be here, neither would Stefan" I sighed walking closer "care I love you, you're like the sister that I should replace my real one with. I would never lie to you" I paused for dramatic effect "NEVER"

"Sister?" she said dumbfounded

"Unfortunately for both damon and I, I have an older sister, she's two years older than me, and one older than Stefan, but back to the point of your vampirism"

I looked over at Stefan, he wasn't shocked with this revolution, because he already knew that I wasn't a blood relation, he had the unfortunate luck of being dared to drink my blood in the 90's "we need to get you fed Caroline" he mumbled

"Keep near him care bear, he knows what he's doing" I said and handed her the spare daylight ring on my finger "keep this on at all times"

She nodded and flounced back out the door on Stefan's heels.

I sighed, too lazy to walk back up the abundance of stairs; I summoned air and practically flew up to Damon's room to check on the sleeping vampire.

I sighed and thought back to what he had said before "why just sister? Why can't we be more?"

I thought back to his drunken moments in the past 24 hours, and just before we left where he had completely jumbled his sentence up.

What the bloody hell?

Why me? Why do I get stuck with retarded brothers?

I grumbled looking down at a fairly peaceful sleeping Damon Salvatore.

The only thing that would make him more serene is if he had Botox in his forehead.

And we tease Stefan about his wrinkles, jeez.

Maybe damon wears makeup?

It is highly possible.

"Megan stop staring at him" Stefan said from outside the door of his bedroom

"I'm not, just confused is all" I frowned looking back at damon before stalking out of his dimmed room, with his daylight ring in hand.

That'll teach him.

"Arrivederci" I laughed walking futher out of his room, tossing Stefan his daylight ring in the process. (see you later)

"figliodel Male" Stefan mumbled looking at me in disapointment (Evil child)

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen where Caroline was quite hapily munching on what looked like a dissfigured squrel.

Or a mutilated figure "So Care, how do you like being a vampire?" I asked my blond haired bst friend.

Who was now a part of the supernatural comunity.

"It sucks!" she laughed munching on the squirel- looking thing.

"Vampire humor" I mumbled to Stefan who looked more confused than Damon on christmas a eve years back.

We were in new york... its a long story... lets just say he ended up wearing a bunny costume the day after... which belive it or not, was not my fault... sorta...

I looked over at stefan who had alll of a sudden tensed up at the sound of a car door slaming "The others are back" he grouched.

I was tempted to yell out 'stefan's in a grouchy mood', but i dont think that would be peticularly smart of me...

So i did what any megan salvatore would do "STEFAN'S IN A GROUCHY MOOD!" i bellowed

Which funnily enough earnt me a hiss from stefan, yeah he hissed at me, like a cat would.

I frowned "Bunny eater"

"Megan" he replied

I stared at him dumbfounded "Thank you for the compliment"

I thought i heard him say that it was an insult, instead of reacting, like a good witch i ignored him and sat on the kitchen counter with a water gun.

When elena walked in she imeadiately stuck her hands up in the air "wholy shit, its just you megan" she said after working out that it was a water gun.

I scowled "what do you mean just me"

Stefan gave me one of his oh-so lovley pointed looks

"shut up saint stefan" i grumbled pulling my finger tight on the trigger, squirting stefan in the face, yup i shot him in the face with a water gun, how ninja does that make me?

Pretty ninja id say.

"i wasnt talking" he murmered wiping the water away from his face.

"Anyway, what was so important that you two rush home when megan was so clearly having fun?" elena asked from the couch where she had moved to with stefan in tow.

So smitten, tut tut tut.

"Uh that" i mumbled looking over at caroline who had let her fangs extend, on accident probbaly.

"Shit!" stefan yelled

I resisted a laugh, and let everyone stare blankly at care, with her newly accired fangs.

This was gonna be such a fun night!

Note the sarcasim?

Yup i was going to be in more trouble with everyone?

Whoops?

Why is it i always get blamed for Damon's incerinditious actions?

Damon Salvatore, i will eat you one of these days.

_____________________________

A/N: Don't hate me!

Sorry :( i had a really shit week :| exams -_- so not cool

Anyway this is my chapter...

XX That crazy bitch called : SassySlytherin / Damons_gurl