Yeah, I'm glad you came.

*Damon Salvatore*

Her memories hit me like a brick in the face. The way she felt, her pain, happiness, nervousness, love, hate and mostly, fright.

When she pulled back to smirk, it was hard to believe that she was once so fragile. So simple. "Ah, now I get it, I guess. A curse. I've still not understood correctly Katherine. What is this curse? What is all this? Why are you still stuck?"

She shrugged and turned around to the open garage door, "Don't be so curious Damon, its not good. What I can tell you though, is that you will come to know what is happening really soon. For now, I assure you, you know enough." She lifted a leg, ready to run out of there and then turned around again, "I assume you have a clear idea on what the lovely moonstone is, I want it real soon. Jeremy will pay if you don't give it to me in the next few hours. Best of luck, Damon."

And with one wink, she vanished.

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I was still chilling with Caroline, I knew that time was running. I knew that with every passing second, Jeremy would be more in danger. But what I didn't know was what I could do.

I certainly did not know what on earth a moonstone was. I did not know where Jeremy was kept. I did not know where to begin asking questions.

But I just was absolutely sure of one thing- Damon will have an idea. That was what made us the cool pair we were. He swung in, last minute, and saved the day with the most amazing ideas. And I, well I executed them.

Almost an hour had gone by since Damon had gone to 'check out' something. Now I would've gone after him, but I knew he had gone to find something. And better yet, I knew he will find something.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Caroline yelling my name, "Megan! You listening?"

"Uh yeah..."

"Are you okay?" Her voice dripped with concern.

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Eh, you zoned out." She stated and then stood up, "Anyway, like I was saying before you stopped paying attention," She muttered accusingly.

"Sorry 'bout that Care!" I sang. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

She pretended to think before laughing, "Nothing special, really. Just teach me to do that insane driving. I've been wanting to drive like that since that trip with you."

I chuckled, "Sure thing Care."

She blew me a kiss and then continued, "Yeah, again, like I was saying before you stopped paying attention," This time her voice wasn't accusing, "I was gonna get a drink. You need something?" She asked, with raised eyebrows.

"A glass of scotch will do, hun." I muttered before standing up and marching to the grand looking stairs, "Hey, I'll be back in a few."

And then I ran up the stairs to find Damon. No luck, he had to be downstairs. I sighed. After a little strain on my ears, I could hear steady breathing from the garage. I flew in dramatically and sang, "Damon! I've been looking for you!"

He turned around, surprised. Huh? I caught Damon off guard? Cool, but that meant something was wrong. He took a deep breath and collected himself. "Megan." He greeted. "I do have a slight idea now about what the moonstone is. But I don't know where to find it."

My eyes widened and a grin spread across my face. I sprung from my current position to him and tackled him to the floor. "I knew it! I just knew it! I knew you'd find something! You always do! That's how we're this rocking kick-ass team! I totally need you, I realized."