016

After our stay in Daegu, we went back to Seoul.  School was the sane as always.  Although, Yoongi and I did start dating, but our relationship was a secret.  He was also still with Areum, I don't think she noticed that she's been caught cheating.  But, Yoongi told me that he'll break up with her.

"Oppa!"

Yoongi and I heard in the hallway.  We turned around and I saw Areum wrap her arms around Yoongi's neck.

"I missed you so much!  Where did you go for the past few days?  I've been worried sick."  she whined.  Hah, worried my ass.  I bet she's been fucking that other dude for the past few days.  I don't take shit from cheaters. 

"You should leave.  Did you not see I was talking to him?"  I said.  I pushed her away and she gave me her signature bitch face.  I gave her a death glare and walked back to Yoongi. 

"Yah!  Don't talk to my boyfriend!  Didn't I tell you he's mine?!"  she exclaimed.  I heard her footsteps and before I knew it, she yanked me down on my ass by pulling my hair. 

"Hah, boyfriend my ass.  I could tell you're cheating on him just by looking at your eyes.  You've been caught in a lie."

She slapped me as soon as I finished my sentence.  "You don't know shit!"

"Don't hurt her."  Yoongi said sternly.  He glared at her.

"So what?  You said it yourself.  You don't care about her, so why defend her?  Plus, she's nothing compared to me."  she laughed at me.  I feel insulted by what she said.  "I'm prettier than her, smarter, better, nicer, I'm everything you want in a girl."

Yoongi immediately grabbed her hair and pushed her to the locker.  He slapped her to the point where it made a big 'clap' sound.  Everyone in the hallway was shocked, even I was.

"Don't talk shit about her or I'll make you regret it."  he stared into her eyes.  He seemed really pissed, maybe I should hold him back.

"Yoongi, stop.  Don't hurt her."  I didn't want this to continue any longer.  I'm afraid it'll lead to more trouble, and I don't need any more drama in my life.

"But why?  She insulted you.  I can't let her do that."  he said.  I pulled him away from Areum and shook my head no.  He just nodded his head and walked to class with me.

AREUM P.O.V.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Yoongi with Ji Hyun.  Ugh, that bitch is trying to take Yoongi away from me again.  Not on my watch.

"Oppa!"  I exclaimed.  Ji Hyun gave me a disgusted look.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me.  "I missed you so much!  Where did you go the past few days?  I've been worried sick!"

Then, that slut started talking.

"You should leave. Did you not see I was talking to him?"  she said.  She's so salty.  She can die in a fire.  I gave her a bitchy look and she pushed me away from Yoongi and her.  She glared at me one last time before walking back to Yoongi.  She pisses me off so badly!  I pulled her hair and she fell on the ground.  "Yah!  Don't talk to my boyfriend!  Didn't you remember he's mine?!"  I yelled at her.

"Hah, boyfriend my ass.  I could tell you're cheating on him just by looking at your eyes.  You've been caught in a lie." 

I slapped her..

"You don't know shit!"  All eyes were on us and I didn't even care.

"Don't hurt her."  Yoongi spoke up.  He glared at me as if I did something wrong to him.  Does he really care about this slut?  I can't believe it.

"So what?  You said it yourself.  You don't care about her, so why defend her?  Plus, she's nothing compared to me."  I laughed.  Ji Hyun gave me the dirtiest look ever.

"I'm prettier than her, smarter, better, nicer, I'm everything you want in a girl."

Then, he pulled my hair and pushed me against the locker and slapped me.  I looked at him shocked and started to tear up.

"Don't talk shit about her or I'll make you regret it."  I started bursting out in tears and everyone in the hall was staring at us.  "Yoongi, stop.  Don't hurt her."

"But why?  She insulted you.  I can't let her do that."  Ji Hyun pulled Yoongi away and they walked to class together.  They made a fool out of me, and left me crying in the halls with people staring and talking shit.

"I'll ruin your life, Park Ji Hyun.  I swear.."  I mumbled to myself

-TBC-

A/N

lol imma stop here its pretty late.good night and sorry for any grammar mistakes
I realized it was repeated lol
idk why though but I fixed it :)
and I wrote more parts that were supposed to be in it but I was too tired