028

Short A/N:  Yes, I know I said I was on a hiatus, but I feel bad for my readers and I feel the less I update more people will just forget about this story.  I'm going to try to make this chapter long to make up for the days I didn't update, or months ;-;

4:28 A.M.  |  Yoongi's Bedroom

- dream -

"Yoongi oppa~"  I heard someone say.  I turned my head and saw Areum, my sweet and loving girlfriend.  She was wearing a knee-high pink dress, black flats, and my black jacket I gave her.

"Hey, babe~"  I said with a big smile on my face.  Areum makes me so happy, I'm so glad I cheated Ji Hyun for her, she's perfect.

"Come on, I wanna show you something."  she said with a big smile on her face.  I smiled back and she dragged me to the other side of the school campus.  She pulled me in to the janitor's closet and locked the door.  Areum started kissing me passionately with her soft, pink lips and I gladly kissed her back.  She took off my shirt slowly and unbuttoned my pants.  I unzipped the back of her dress and slowly pulled down her dress.  It was hot in the closet since it was summer and the closet was cramped.  Areum pulled away from the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"When are you going to break up with Ji Hyun, already?  I don't wanna wait to claim you mine."

"Soon, babe.  You just have to wait."

After two minutes of kissing still, the bell rang but we didn't pay attention, just lost in our own world.  A few seconds later, I heard the door knob turn and my eyes widened.  I pushed Areum away and the closet door was kicked down by Ji Hyun.  She looked at both of us in disbelief and her eyes slowly started to water.

"Are you fucking kidding me.."  Ji Hyun mumbled.  I turned to look at Areum and she just smirked at her.

"Ji Hyun, I swear, it's not what you think.."  I said, trying to calm her down.  Ji Hyun's face was all red and looked like she was about to kill Areum.

"You know, Min Yoongi..  Every night, you say you're going to hang out with the rest of BTS.  I wait for you every night, I make your favorite dish so you can have a delicious meal when you come back home.  You always, and I mean ALWAYS come back home late, or don't even come back at all.  Do you know how worried I've been these past nights?  Waiting for you, hoping you're okay.  I always text Hoseok, 'Where has Yoongi been?' and he replies with 'I don't know.'  It pisses me off so much that you lied to me, instead, you're not with BTS, but with her.."

"Ji Hyun, I swear I-"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN I TEXT YOU AND YOU JUST DON'T RESPOND?!  AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ANYMORE?!  I LOVE YOU AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS!"

Suddenly, I got a text.  It was from Ji Hyun..

"He doesn't care about your dumb feelings!"  Areum spat out.  Ji Hyun gave her a deathly stare.  The bell rang and students came out of their classrooms.  They saw the drama going on and decided to join in the drama.  The students got their phones and cameras out.  Others were talking shit about Areum and saying stuff like 'Why is Areum with Ji Hyun's boyfriend?'

"I'm sorry, I don't believe I was talking to you.  Keep your mouth shut whore, you have more nonsense in your mouth than dicks."  Ji Hyun said.  Everyone was like 'oooo~' and Ji Hyun smirked.  Areum was in shock of what she said.  Areum was trying to think of an insult.

"Well, you're a stupid slut!  And you can't even get a boyfriend!"  Areum yelled out.  The other BTS members joined in the drama and tried to stop the fight between Areum and Ji Hyun.

"Hey, hey, we're all friends, right?  We should treat each other with respect and not retaliate against one another. "  Namjoon said.  Obviously, it didn't work because Ji Hyun kicked Joon in the balls and Areum dragged him and pushed him down the stairs.  

"Now, where were we?"  Areum said and crossed her arms.

"Oh, we were just talking about how much of a bitch you are."  Ji Hyun said and smiled.

"OH SHIT SDGHJDFGHJKLSD JI HYUN CALLED AREUM A BITCH!"  People were running around in the hallways, screaming and being weird.  They were yelling 'Fight, fight, fight!'

That's when it happened....

Areum slapped Ji Hyun real hard to the point where there was echoes in the hallway.  She left a big, red hand mark on Ji Hyun's cheek.  She pulled her hand to her cheek and felt the stinging pain of the slap.  Ji Hyun chuckled and cracked her knuckles.

"Now, you've really made me mad."  Ji Hyun said and tackled Areum.

*brrriiinnnnggggg*

- end of dream -

7:47 |  Yoongi's Bedroom

"Mmm, ugh.."  I groaned.  

'What a weird dream..' I thought

I yawned loudly and kicked my covers away.  I set my feet on the cold floor and proceeded to get ready for school.  I wore an oversized black hoodie with blue ripped jeans and black Jordans.  I guess Ji Hyun went to school early because she wasn't on my bed.  I looked at the time and it was already 8:24.  

"Shit.."  I mumbled.  I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.  I expected a good breakfast from Ji Hyun, but instead I got a bowl of cereal with a sticky note attached saying "Here, eat up, bitch."  Damn, what did I do to make her mad..

I walked to school and saw Areum talking with one of her classmates.  I quickly turned around but..

"OPPA!!!!!"  I was too late..

She jumped on my back and started hugging me tightly.  

"Please get off, I have a girlfriend already."  I stated and she smiled like crazy.

"Of course you have a girlfriend, and that girl is me!"  She yelled in my ear.

"No, no,"  I said while rubbing my ears, "I'm pretty sure Ji Hyun is my girlfriend."

Areum pouted and jumped off my back.  I stomped over to my side and looked up.  "Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun..  that's all you ever talk about.  Talk about me too!"  Areum spit in my face.

"Um, no, because you are not good enough to make me talk about you."  I said and started walking away.  Areum had her mouth wide open and ran up to me and stopped me from walking.

"What do you want no-"

*slap*

- TBC -

A/N - I decided to stop here because I'm really tired :( sorry, I'll probably continue tomorrow.  1117 words, enjoy. 

edit: by the way, I'm using wattpad on my laptop and for some reason it's in Filipino??

not edited