023

Jungkook has been in the hospital for at least a week now.  Yoongi and I have been worried a shit ton about him.  What if doesn't recover?

What if he.. dies?

Fuck no, Jungkook's tough.  He can still make it although he did lose a lot of blood.  We were supposed to visit him today but for some reason he was under surgery??  We'll just have to see him tomorrow I guess.

-

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.  I took a glance over to the clock on the nightstand, it was 6:37.  I turned my body over to the direction Yoongi was, but he wasn't there.  I moved into his apartment because, well, I missed my boyfriend lol.  He also wants to keep me safe from any kind of danger which I doubt will ever happen because we've been living happily for two months, although after all the time we've spent together I still can't find the courage to say 'I love you'I got myself ready and went downstairs to smell the aroma of eggs and bacon.

"What you making there?"  I said while wrapping my arms around his waist.  "Breakfast."  he simply answered. 

"Thank you, Yoongi-ah."  I said and walked to the table and seated myself.  "Who said it was for you?"  Wait what?

"Hey,"  I said while pouting, "I thought boyfriends are supposed to make their girlfriends breakfast in the morning."  I whined.  He set the plate of food on his side of the table and started eating happily. 

"Well,"  he said with a mouthful of bacon, "I'm not that type of boyfriend."  I sighed and sat next to him.  I signaled him to feed me and he put a piece of bacon up to my mouth.

"Nom~"  I gasped in disbelief.  He.. he didn't share with me.  He ate the whole thing by himself without sharing with me.  My whole life was shattering while Yoongi just stared at me with a blank face.

"I want to divorce."  I said while wiping away my fake tears.  "Go make a sandwich or something."  he said while staring at me.  You don't feel my pain Min Yoongi.  You ate without me.

"Please cook for me jebal~"  I sang while doing aegyo.  I feel weird, is this what being cute feels like?

He ignored me and continued to wash the dirty dishes.  I stared at him washing the dishes, my stomach growling even louder than before.  I've never felt so dead in my life, I need food in me.  I have to say it, if I don't I won't get food, and I love food more than anything.

"Oppa~  I'm hungry."  I said in a cutesy voice.  Then a full course meal appeared right before my eyes.  It was enough to feed 7 million midgets in New York.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I smiled.

"Eat up, princess."  my eyes lit up.  "Really!"  I exclaimed.  I was no excited to eat all the food.  I sat down and picked up the fork.  Just when I was about to have the best moment in my life Yoongi pushed me off the chair.

"lol bitch when did I say the meal is for you?  I meant eat shit." 

Did he just..

"I'm breaking up with you."  I said with a little anger.  "Yah, yah.  I'm kidding, here."  he said and fed me.  I grinned widely and Yoongi pinched my cheeks.

"Ah, I'm so lucky to have such a cute girlfriend like you."  he said and revealed his gummy smile.

-TBC-

A/N

sorry for the lame chapter lmaoaren't u glad that nothing happened to jungkook. well, maybe something did happenhe under surgery lmaooo what will happen next shieeet will jungkook dieoops sorry jk stans he's gonna..

stay alive lol k luv u all

not edited

p.s. I'm sorry but the story will come to an end soon. not very soon but soon so imma get a headstart on my end book