006

I was in class not paying attention to the teacher talking.  I was just thinking about what happened last week.  Ever since the incident with Areum, Yoongi and I never talked.  It made me feel kind of lonely.  I actually miss him annoying me all the time.  I'd sometimes take glances at him but he would never pay attention to me.  I'd always walk past him and he would just pay attention to that bitch, Lee Areum.  The only one who will hang out with me is Jungkook.  He would usually ditch his friends to hang out with me, which I thought was really sweet of him.  As I was lost in my thoughts, someone called me name.

"Ji Hyun?"  someone said

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Jungkook.

"Get up, let's hang out today."  he said while smiling

I sighed and got up, "Fine, let's go."  I said.  "Yay!"  he exclaimed

We got out of school and went to the mall.  We ate food and watched a movie together.  It was the most fun I've had in six years.  Jungkook saw a store and we decided to go inside.  While Jungkook was inside the changing room, I was just playing on my phone waiting for him until someone bumped into me.

"Yah!  What was that for?"  I yelled

I thought it was just some random guy who accidentally bumped into me.  I was waiting for him to apologize until he turned around to look at me.  It was Yoongi, and he was of course with Lee Areum a.k.a. the bitchiest of bitches.  He just stared at me coldly.  I guess he hasn't forgave me 'hurting' his girlfriend.

"Oppa, who are you looking at?"  she asked Yoongi, making a cutesy voice.  Ew, that was fucking disgusting

She looked towards the direction Yoongi was looking at and found out he was looking at me.  She made a disgusted and annoyed face towards me and rolled her eyes.  What a bitch, I can't believe I was 'friends' with that slut.

"Hey, Ji Hyun.  Do you think this looks good on me?"  Jungkook asked as he came out of the changing room.  But when he came out, he didn't expect to see Yoongi and Areum standing in front of me.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing with her?  I thought I told you to stay away from her."  Yoongi said.  Damn, he makes it seem I'm the bad one here.

"Well, she's always alone and I thought I might hang out with her for a while."  Jungkook said.  And what Jungkook said pissed Yoongi off more than I thought.  "A while?!  You left for a straight week to hang out with her?!  Didn't you listen about what she did to Areum?!  She hurt her!"  Yoongi yelled in one breath.  He seemed more pissed than when he first got here.

"Come on, Ji Hyun.  We're going home."  Jungkook said and pulled me away from the situation

We went to Jungkook's house and as soon as we stepped inside the house, Jungkook immediately punched the wall.  It must of hurt because he drew blood.

"Jungkook, why did you do that?"  I said examining his hand.  "Fuck!  I hate him for hurting you!  Imma fucking kill him!"  Jungkook exclaimed.  "Hey, don't be mad.  I've moved on."  I said trying to hold back some tears.  Truth is, I still haven't gotten over him.  I honestly think about him everyday.

"Don't lie to me.  You still like him."  Jungkook said.  I got flustered and hid my face in my hands.  "I don't like him, I swear!"  I exclaimed.  He just chuckled and walked up to me.  He hugged me tightly and played with my hair.  "Don't worry,"  he said smiling, "I won't tell."  he said bringing his finger up to his lips.  

"Yah!"  I said and hit his head

"Ouch, don't hit me!"  he said while rubbing his head and groaning

I smiled and laughed.  Then, I started running around the house.  He chased me and caught me after 11 minutes passed.  "Damn, you're fast as fuck."  he said panting.  I just sat  on the couch and played on my phone.

"Wanna watch a movie?"  he asked.  "Sure."  I replied

He was picking out a movie and I was on my phone waiting for him.  Just then, I felt my eyelids get heavy.  I realized I was falling asleep.  I tried to stay awake but failed miserably.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

While I was picking out a movie for Ji Hyun and I to watch, I heard slight snoring.  I turned around to see what was making the noise.  Then, I saw Ji Hyun sleeping like a baby.  

"It's only 8:00, how did you fall asleep already?"  I said and chuckled to myself.  She looks cute sleeping.  I carried her up to my room and placed her on my bed.  I pulled the blanket up to her shoulders and kissed her forehead.  "Goodnight, lil' sis."  I whispered and smiled a little.

-TBC-

A/N

Hello!  So, I'm back from studying because I finished early and I was like, "Hey, why not write another chapter so my readers won't wait?" and that's what I did.  I hope you liked this chapter!  There will be more to come once I'm done with exams.  Thanks for reading I Think I Love You!

not edited