024

I walked out of my homeroom and saw Yoongi by his locker.  He looked pissed, like someone just spread some rumors about him or something.  I tip toed towards him quietly and hug my arms around him.  He flinched and heavily sighed.

"You look mad.  Is there something wrong?"  He didn't reply and continued to do stuff in his locker.

"Ji Hyun-ah,"  he said and paused for a moment, "you won't leave me, right?"  he asked.  wtf.

"Why would you ask that?  Of course not."  I replied.  "Are you sure?  If I kissed another girl, you wouldn't leave me?"

Seriously, why would he ask that?  He's never usually like this, its surprising.  "I guess, unless you have a good reason for kissing that girl.  Why are you asking me this?"  Drips of sweat came down from Yoongi's head and his breathing intensified.  The bell rang and he ran off to his last class.  Damn, I guess I'll never know his answer.  He did act kind of suspicious though, not gonna ask or wonder why.

-

"Ji Hyun~  make me food please."  he pleaded.  I was eating ramen and I looked at him.  He was sitting next to me while staring at my ramen.  "Go make your own food."  I said and slurped le noodles in front of his face.  He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh.  "You wanna be punished?"  I stared at him with a poker face and pushed my bowl away.  "I lost my appetite."  I washed the dishes and heard his stomach growl all the way from the living room.  I finished washing the dishes and laid next to him on the couch.  He tilted his head and averted his eyes towards me.  I heard his stomach growl one more time. 

"I want to taste youuu~"  he said in a seductive voice.  I gave him a potato chip and he stared at it.

"I said I wanted to taste you not a fucking potato chip."  lmao fckin yoonji

He picked me up and carried me towards his bedroom.  He threw me on the bed and started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his zipper.  He hovered over my body and left butterfly kisses on my neck.  Yoongi sucked on the soft spot behind my ear and I let out a small moan.  He left a redish-purpleish love bite on my neck and i bit my lip.  I felt his smirk against my skin and kissed my lips from my neck and all the way down to my stomach.  He stopped at the rim of my pants and unbuttoned it and pulled my pants off.  He went lower to my inner thigh and left small love bites there.  He took off the rest of our remaining clothing and positioned himself in front of me.  Before he inserted himself inside me he kissed my forehead and smiled.

"HYUNG, LETS HANG OUT TODA-  OH SHIT WHAT THE FU-"  someone ruined the moment..

"JUNGKOOK-AH, WHY IS YO ASS CURSI- O MY GAHD MOTHER ASSHOE COVER YOUR EYES MAKNAE LINE"  Yoongi and I stared at them yelling at each other.

"JI HYUN YOU GOTTA PLAY WITH HIS DICK LIKE THAT YOU GOTTA I PHONE"  Jimin said.   smh he act like I don't know about him and Tae dating.  he succ his dick 24/7

Namjoon walked in the room and saw Jin yelling at Jungkook for cursing while Yoongi and I stared at them still naked.  He slowly walked out the room like nothing happened.

"YOONGI I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING HOW COULD YOU??  I THOUGHR YOONSEOK WAS REAL" *it is jhoe*

"You're dating Hoseok?"  I asked and pushed him away.  "No, jagiya.  I'm not dating him, okay?"  Hoseok faked cried and hugged Jin.

Taehyung was in the back, watching all of it happen with Namjoon.

-TBC-

A/N

um.. I hope you liked this chapter..
bye

not edited

p.swtf I thought I published his chapter already lmao