013

"Ji-Hyun..."

"I missed you.."

Was that Yoongi?  I can't believe it.  The atmosphere got awkward until I got up and grabbed my clothes and bag.  I changed in the bathroom and reached for the doorknob.  But then I stopped because I felt something on my wrist.  Yoongi was pulling me back with puffy eyes, and messy hair while hugging a pillow.  His eyes were red, he was crying.

"Please, don't leave me like Areum did.."  he pleaded.  It sounded like he was about to cry.  Spoke too soon, he started breaking out in front of me.  I just stood still not knowing what to do.  Should I comfort him or should I just leave him?  No, what the hell am I saying?  I should stay and comfort him.  I saw him look down as he let go of my hand.  "I'm sorry for stopping you like that.  You're probably uncomfortable hanging out with me after what happened."

Hearing what he said made me tear up almost.  He walked lazily towards the bed and laid down while staring at the ceiling.  He shut his eyelids and slowly tried to fall asleep.  I can tell he wasn't asleep though, he kept shifting his position every five minutes. 
I tip-toed over to him and stared at his face.  He looked so cu-
What?  NO, I don't think he's cute, I swear.  He just.. Okay, I admit it.  He looks cute when he sleeping.  But, I don't like him!  I don't like his handsome face, perfect body, and his sexy, perfectly tanned, chocolate abs.  I was staring at him for a while until he opened his eyes.

"Are you going to stop staring?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked him in the eyes. "Sorry, I'll leave now."  When I said that, his eyes saddened.  I picked up my stuff and almost headed out the door until I felt two strong arms wrapped behind my back.  My heart stopped beating for a few seconds when he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"You know, you look nice wearing that."  he said in a flirtatious way.  I felt shivers go down my spine as I felt his hot breathe against my neck.  *expensive girl starts playing in the background*

Yoongi let go of me and turned off the lights.  He pulled me towards the bed and pushed me down.  He hovered over my body and breathed against my neck. 

"I'll make you feel good, babe, I promise."  he said in a deep, low, sexy voice.  I was afraid of what was going to come next.  Then, I felt his hand rub my thigh.  He put his hand inside my shirt and carressed my body.  I was already sweating thinking of what was going to happen.
His hand stopped rubbing my thigh and he brought it up to my neck.  He lowered his head and I felt his lips smirk against my skin.  Suddenly, he started tickling me.

"Oh my god, Yoongi stop!"  I said while laughing in between my words.  He started smiling and laughing with me.  We kept playing around with each other and laughing until we couldn't breathe.  We kept this up until 5:58.  I laid down on the bed and closed my heavy eyelids.  Then I felt a pair of arms hugging me from the back.  I smiled as Yoongi started to leave butterfly kisses on my neck.

"I had a nice time with you."  omygerd his words made me melt.  "I like you."

-TBC-

A/N

lmao plot twist THERE IS NO SMUT YOU PERVERTS
ill write a fourth book and it'll have all the smut u want
ty for reading my ffI'll fix grammar mistakes later on

not edited