027

Wooseok and I turned the corner and we both saw Yoongi checking the time on his Rolex.  Since Wooseok and I have different periods, we went our separate ways.  I walked up to Yoongi and greeted him.

"Good morning, Yoongi."  I said with a big smile plastered on my face. There was something red smudged on his face and collar, weird..

"Huh?  Oh, hey there."  He said with an awkward smile on his face. 

"Um, is that lipstick on your face..?"  I asked and chuckled at the sight of him wearing lipstick.  He had a blank expression on his face with his mouth hanging wide open.  As soon as I mentioned him having lipstick on him, he immediately wiped off the remaining lipstick on his face with his sleeve. He also smelled like.. Chanel perfume..

"Uh, yeah.  One of my friends put lipstick on me.. That's what happened." 

"Okay then, I'll see you after school.  Bye!"  I kissed him on the cheek and walked to my first period, but before I could take another step, Yoongi spoke up.

"Ji Hyun," he said after pausing for a few seconds.  He looked down to the floor and bit his lip, "I'm sorry.."  he mumbled.

"What did you say?  I didn't hear."

"I said I love you.  See you at home."  Yoongi said and showed his gummy smile.

"Love you too."

YOONGI P. O. V.

I can't believe I just kissed Areum, the bitch who literally kidnapped and drugged the love of my life, Park Ji Hyun.  This was wrong, and my horny ass couldn't hold back *cri*

Then, I heard banging on the locker.

"Hello?  Yoongi?  How long are you gonna keep me in here?"  I heard Areum's voice coming from inside the locker. 

SHIT

I forgot I pushed her inside when I heard Ji Hyun and Wooseok coming.

"Ah, hold on.. dumb bitch.."  I said muttering the last words.  As I was doing the lock combination, Areum kicked the locker and made a bent in it.

"Hurry up!  There's smelly red Converse in here."  Areum yelled.  Jesus Christ, wait bitch wait.  You can't rush laziness.  I unlocked the lock and Areum kicked down the locker door.  Once it hit the floor, it made a loud BANG and books fell on Areum's head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?  WHO LEAVES BOOKS IN THEIR LOCKER?"  Areum yelled in the empty hallway making echoes.

"Oppa, help me up."  She said while pouting.

"Uhh... "  I said, not knowing what to do.

"Well?  Help me up!"  Areum said impatiently.  Man, I know I'm lazy but I'm not that lazy.

"Um, no se ingles, bitch."  I said and ran to class.  I heard Areum yell at me while I was running.

"UGH!  AT LEAST HELP ME UP, YOU FRENCH BASTARD!"  It was Spanish..

"I SAID I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH SORRY!"

Run like the wind, Min Yoongi.  Run like Jungkook at ISAC.

-TBC-

A/N

Sorry that I don't update as muchwriters block can suck a toadAnyways, its Summer break now :)  Goodbye schooooollllll
I now have more time to update, so thats good newsbai, hope u enjoyed this lil short chapter

not edited