008

"I just wanted to say.."

She paused for a moment.  She started to make me feel nervous.  What was she going to say?

"I'm sorry."  she said.  Wait, wtf??

I was confused for a moment.  Did she just say sorry?  Does she really mean it?  Wait, it could just be one of her mind tricks  I shouldn't fall for it.  We'll just see what else she has to say first.  But, she really did look apologetic.  But when we were 'friends', she said she's always wanted to be an actor.  

"I really am sorry.  I shouldn't have lied to Yoongi and yelled at you on the roof.  So, to make it up to you, I'm inviting you to a party!"  she exclaimed

I just kept staring at her with a dull expression.  I felt like she was lying but then again, I also felt like she was telling the truth.

"Uh, okay."  I said.  She could clearly tell I was unsure of my answer.  "You know, the party isn't until Saturday.  I could give you some time to think, but if you don't want to come, I understand."  she said.  Her voice was kind of low, so I assume she was actually telling the truth about being sorry.

"I would love to come."  I said before she left to class.  "Really?!"  she yelled out loud.  All eyes were on us.  Areum apologized to everyone and looked back to me.

"Yes, really."  I said.  She started jumping around crazily and smiling happily.

"Thank you so much!"  she said and started shaking my hand repetitively.  "I'll see you on Saturday!"  she said and left to her classroom.  After she left, I felt uneasy again.  Should I really come?  Maybe it's a chance to apologize and tell Yoongi everything.  After all, she was lying to him in the first place.  

-- TIME SKIP --

It was Saturday, the day of Areum party.  She gave me an address to somewhere.  Surely it wasn't her house because the party was out of Seoul.  I just shrugged it off and got ready for the party.  I went into the bathroom to shower.  I wrapped a towel around my body and blow-dried my hair.  Then, I curled my hair and went to my closet to pick an outfit.  I just wore a simple, plain, white crop top and a black miniskirt with some black heels.  I wanted to wear something simple like some black pants and a t-shirt, but it was a party after all, so I wanted to look nice.  I stepped outside my house and got in my car.  I drove to the address that Areum gave me and when I got to the address, it was a club.

'Is she sure she gave me the right address?'  I thought.  I sighed and pushed my thoughts aside.  When I took a step inside, the smell of alcohol hit my nose.  Just then, Areum saw me and waved at me.  And of course, she was with Yoongi.

"Hey, Ji Hyun!"  she waved.  Yoongi just looked confused and walked up to me too.

"Why are you here?"  he said coldy.  smh such a rude boy

"Babe, don't be rude.  I invited her!"  Areum said.  Yoongi just continued staring at me.  His eyes were staring into my soul.

"Hi."  I said awkwardly.  Just when I was about to speak up again, Areum cut me off.

"I have to go to the washroom.  You two stay here and talk."  she said and left

Yoongi was just looking at me for a few more seconds and then left to go to the dance floor.  I sighed and went to the bartender to find something to drink.  Unfortunately, they only served alcoholic drinks, and I wasn't in the mood to get drunk tonight.  Then, I see Areum walking up to me with a glass of orange juice.

"I assume you don't drink, so I got you some orange juice."  she said.  I took the orange juice from my hand and started to drink it.  After I was done with the glass, I started to feel dizzy.  My vision was starting to get blurry and I felt like I was going to-

pass out..

-TBC-

A/N

well, hello there.  kinda a short chapter from how much I really write but thats bc i have to go to school.  bai luvv uu

not edited