014

"I like you."

Did.. he just say he liked me?  I must have some hearing problems.  There's no way he could like me, I mean, who would?
I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"You're joking, right?"  I thought it was a joke at first until he pulled me closer to him.  He looked serious.  "No, I'm not joking.  I'm serious, I really like you.  Ever since the first day of school.  Your smile, your body, your personality, even though you treat everyone like shit,"  he chuckled in the middle of his sentence, "I still liked you."  Then why did he date Areum?  Aish, this guy..

"Why'd you date Areum instead of me?"  I asked. 

"Because I knew you would say no.  What?  You wanna date now?"  I got flustered at the fact of Yoongi and I dating.  I hid my face in my hands to cover the redness on my cheeks.  "No!  I don't want to date you.  You're ugly, mean, stupid, annoying, and.. ughh you make me so frustrated!"  He just chuckled at what I said.  I'm going to kill him..

"You're so mean!"  I said and hit his chest.  I tried pushing him away from me but he wouldn't budge.  "Let go of me."  He smiled and lowered down to my ear.

"Not until you give me a kiss first."  I blushed at the thought of Yoongi and I kissing.  I pouted and gathered all my strength to push him off.

"Yah!  What was that for?"  he said while pouting.  "That's what you get, pervert."  I said, hiding my face in the pillow.  He chuckled and got up.  He sat down next to me and hugged me tightly.  "I was kidding."  He buried his face into my neck and stayed there like that.

"So, are we dating now?"  he asked.  "No."  I replied

He pouted and hugged me tighter.  "Why not?"  he whined.  "I'll be a good boyfriend."  he said.  I was thinking for a long time until I came up with an excuse.

"I'll think about it."  I said.  He just nodded and laid down.  I laid down with him and put my head on his chest.  I was slowly falling asleep to the sound of his heart beat. 

-- TIME SKIP --

*beep beep*

The alarm clock went off.  I groaned as I woke up and faced the morning sun.  I squinted my eyes because of the bright light.  I rubbed my eyes so I could focus better on where I am.  That's when I realized Yoongi wasn't with me, just an empty space beside me.  I wasn't in the hotel either.  I pulled off the blanket and swung my feet off the bed.  I looked in the mirror to see myself in different clothing.  I unlocked the door and went downstairs.  There I saw Yoongi and two familiar figures standing in front of him.  I tip toed a little closer to them to hear what they were talking about, but my dumb ass tripped over nothing and fell face first on to the hard, wooden floor.  They looked at me and I immediately got up and brushed dust off my clothing.  I looked down and was about to walk back upstairs when someone grabbed my hand.

"I want to introduce you to my parents."  Yoongi said.  We're not even dating, and he wants me to meet his parents?!

"Come here, Ji-Hyun.  Sit down and have breakfast with us."  I heard a feminine voice say.  I turned around and Yoongi pulled me to the table and sat me down. Yoongi held my hand and fed me a piece of his pancake.

"Say ahh~" 

I kept my mouth shut and pouted.  He chuckled and ate the pancake.  Yoongi sat up and pulled me with him to his room.

"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere."  he smiled.  Both Yoongi and I changed and went out.  While Yoongi was driving, I felt my eyelids getting heavy.  I was about to close my eyes when the car stopped.

"We're here."  Yoongi said.  He seemed pretty excited about something, I don't know what though.  I was about to get out of the car when I got blindfolded.

"What the fuck?"

"Shh, you can't see where we are.  Its a surprise."  I sighed and chuckled at his actions.  I went along with him and he led me carefully outside the car.  I heard the sound of water and I immediately smiled.  Yoongi slowly untied the blindfold and let me see the view of the beach.

"Do you like it?"  he asked.  I was in a lost of words.  The beach was beautiful and the sound of the waves were soothing.  "I love it."  I said while smiling.  I turned around to face him and I hugged him tight.  I looked up to see his shocked face.  His cheeks were a light shade of pink.  I chuckled and laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you for bringing me here."  I said.  He smiled and pushed strands of hair behind my ear.  I held his hand as he led me to a bench.  We were enjoying the beach view until suddenly Yoongi spoke up. 

"In all honestly, I like being with you instead of Areum." 

I smiled and looked at him.  We stared into each others eyes for awhile until he put his hand under my chin and pulled me closer.  I stared in to his beautiful dark brown eyes and moved closer.  Our lips were only a few centimeters apart.  I was already blushing really hard when Yoongi put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him.  We were about to kiss until..

"Hyung?"

-TBC-

no A/N