special chapter ;)👄🍆💦

Yoongi was driving us home after dinner at a fancy restaurant.  We arrived at his house and pulled me into his bedroom.  He pushed me on the bed and locked the door.

"We won't have any interruptions tonight."  He whispered into my ear as he unbuttoned his shirt.  My face turned a bright red as soon as he started leaving hickeys on my neck and thighs.  I bit my lip and let out soft moans.  He unclasped my bra and unbuckled his belt. 

"Y-yoongi, I don't think we should-"  He shut me up by smashing his lips into mine.  We had a passionate but sloppy kiss.  He lowered down to pull down my panties. 

"Are you ready?"  He whispered in a los, seductive voice.  I moved my head to the side and nodded.  He pulled down his pants and underwear and kissed me again.

"Call me daddy tonight."  He has a daddy kink.  My soul just evaporated.

He inserted his dick inside me and I grasp the bedsheets.  He waited so I'd adjust to his size.  Then, he started pumping in and out slowly.  I kept trying to keep my moans in, since it was 11:11 at night.  He thrusted faster and I let out a slight moan.  He pulled out and he pushed my head down to his dick.

"Suck it."  omg this guy seriously i want to punch him in the throat and make him choke on his dirty water this boi lucky i don't have a gag reflex or he finna catch these hands

I wrapped my hands on his dick and I licked the tip, teasing him.  He groaned and I smirked.  I put his dick in my mouth and sucked it.

"bitch you don't know how to suck his dick move"  Jimin bursted into the room and pushed me aside.  I stared there in shock as I saw Jimin sucking my man's dick. 

"PARK JIMIN, WHY'D YOU INTERRUPT THEM IT WAS GETTING HOT AND STEAMY"  Jungkook yelled pulling Jimin back.

"YOU'RE 12 YOU FUCKING FETUS YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING PORN"  Jimin yelled back. 

"HEY!"  We heard someone yell.  All of us turned pur heads to see the voice of the owner.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU RETARDS WOKE ME UP FROM MY NAP Y'ALL BETTER SPEAK UP OR ELSE YO ASSES CAN COOK YOUR OWN FOOD"  Jin screamed.  god damn stfu china can hear him

"YOUR FOOD TASTES LIKE SHIT!"  Both Jungkook and Jimin said and threw his overcooked egg and worms at him, but missed.

It got on Taehyung's shirt...

"BITCH THIS A GUCCI SWEATER"  Tae screamed at them and whipped them with a Louis Vuitton belt.

and then I woke up.

-

A/N
april fools!..
a-april fools..
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im a little late am i...
sorry I couldnt updatei lost my phone and turns out it was under the couch cushion