007

It's been a month since Yoongi and I ever talked. We only talked when necessary, like if he or I needed a pencil from each other. He's still with Areum, obviously, and when I walk near Yoongi or her she will tense up and give me death glares. Damn, what's her problem? It's not like I'm trying to steal Yoongi away. *maybe muahaha*

I decided to leave school before the bell rang to go home. Luckily, Jungkook saw and followed me. Now I have someone to hang out with :)

We were walking to a nearby coffee shop until I saw someone inside, and that someone wasn't a face I wanted to see..

Lee Areum.. and she's with another guy. Doesn't she already have Yoongi? Why is she there with someone else? Agh, maybe I'm just overreacting. That's probably just her brother or cousin, but that doesn't explain why she's holding hands with him and drinking from the same cup.

"What're looking at?" Jungkook asked

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, "Oh, I was just thinking.." I said. He bit his lips and looked down to his feet. "Is it about Yoongi, him being with Areum instead of you?" he asked and I immediately felt like tears were about to fall from my eyes.

"No, that's not it." I said reassuring him

He sighed and walked to the coffee shop. I followed behind him but suddenly I just remembered that Areum was there. She might do something bad if she sees me. Before Jungkook could reach the door handle, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.. maybe a little too hard..

He landed on his tushy and groaned out of pain.

"Yah, what was that for?" he asked while getting up and rubbing his gluteus maximus. *dur butt lolololo*

"Uh, I kind of don't want coffee. Can we go somewhere else to get drinks?" I asked. I hope he didn't find it suspicious that I wanted to go somewhere else, mainly because he knows I hate moving.

"Why?" he asked and looked around the coffee shop. Then, he spotted Areum. "Oh, I see.. well then, let's go get bubble tea!" he shouted and smiled like a little kid. Sometimes I wonder how he's older than me.

"Alright, alright. Wait you bubble tea freak." I said and we both started laughing *ik my jokes r lame k bye*

AREUM P.O.V.

I was in the coffee shop with my boyfriend and we were sharing a drink together. And no, before you ask, it's not Yoongi. It's someone more handsome, smart, listening, and funny. His name was Park Bo-gum. Unlike Yoongi, who always had a dull expression around people, even me. Plus, Bo-gum is boyfriend material. He's tall, handsome, smart, cool, funny, caring, cute, you know, everything you'd want in a boy. Yoongi doesn't really pay attention to me that much and is always focusing on his music more than me. Anyways, I was talking to my boyfriend until I saw a familiar figure outside of the coffee shop I was in. I just shrugged it off and thought it was one of those uglies who try to get with MY boyfriend until she came closer. I realized it was one of those hideous girls, Park Ji hyun, and she was with Jungkook.

"Babe," Bo-gum said. I immediately averted my eyes towards him and smiled.

"Yes, my cuddle bear?" I replied *i am so cringe cuddle bear shit wtf was i thinking*

He smiled and replied to my answer, "You spaced off for a few seconds. Something on your mind?" he asked.

"Mhm, but it's nothing you should be concerned of. Something's just bothering me, that's all." I said and he nodded. "Okay, but in case you want to talk about it, I'm available any time." he said and smiled.

"Wait here, babe. I have to go to the washroom." he said and left me alone

When he left, I was thinking about how I should confront Ji Hyun about staying away from MY boyfriend. I don't like him, but he's still mine, so yeah :)

Just then, I thought of the greatest plan ever. *muahahah. what she gonna do? find out next time*

*im kidding lol k heres the next part*

STILL AREUM'S P.O.V.

It was Friday, October 13th. After class was finished, I ignored Yoongi when he tried to talk to me and walked up to Ji Hyun going up to her locker.

"Hi!" I said. Hopefully she will reply to me. If she doesn't, I'll have to force her to answer me.

"What do you want?" she said not focusing on me. Ugh! That bitch is so rude! *says the one whos calling her a bitch lmao k i'll leave now*

"Oh. I just wanted to talk to you." I said

"Alright, what do you want to say?" she asked. Yes, my plan is working perfectly, hehe..

"I just wanted to say.."

-TBC-

A/N

muahaha cliff hanger!!

i'm evil aren't i? :3 hope you guys liked this chapter. i'll write the next one soon. bai bai my lovely unicorns

not edited