019

"You have to break up with Ji Hyun and be with me instead."

What?  Is she fucking crazy?  No way I'm dating Areum to get Ji Hyun back.  She's playing with my mind right now.

"You're joking, right?" I chuckled

I actually thought she was joking, until she made a serious facial expression. 

"No, I'm not joking!  I'm serious!"

Like hell I'll date her.  She can burn in hell for all I care.

"Unless.. you want something bad to happen to her."

My eyes widened as those words slipped out of her mouth.  She really wouldn't hurt her, will she? 

"But, I guess you don't care about her since you won't date me.  That's the only choice of finding her.  Date me."

Thoughts scattered around my mind and I was afraid of what kind of stuff she'll do to her.  I didn't even notice I started crying until Areum wiped my tears with her thumb and smirked a little.  I slapped her hand away and wiped my tears myself.  I looked at her with pleading eyes and she just shook her head no.

"Time is ticking, Min Yoongi."

She said while shoving her watch in my face and pointing at the time.  I was too afraid to answer.  She could be tricking me, and I can't risk dating her.  I'll hurt Ji Hyun..

"I... I need time to think."

The bell rang and people filled the empty hallway we were in.

"You have three days.  Starting from today and ending on Friday.  That's your deadline, if you don't choose, she's dead." The words that came out of her mouth made me ball my fists in anger.  I gave her a glare, signaling her not to hurt Ji Hyun.  She smirked and she gestured me to lean closer and I did, but it was a mistake.  She pecked my lips and smiled.  I was too shocked to even move at the sudden action, she just kissed me, when I HAVE a girlfriend. 

"Can't wait for your answer, babe." She said in a sexy voice and skipped off to class.  I sighed and touched my lips.  Did she really just kiss me with her boyfriend's dirty water on her lips?  I feel disgusted.

I decided to go home instead of going to class.  I have all the same classes as Areum and I don't need her tormenting me.

--

I changed into comfortable clothes and my thoughts wondered elsewhere.  I closed my eyes trying to get a good night rest but Ji Hyun was all I could put my focus on.  Her smile, laugh, body, scent.  I miss it so much..

JI HYUN P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room with a broken light flashing on and off.  There was a door a few miles from where I was sitting, so I tried getting up but failed.  Instead I tilted the chair forward and landed face first.  That's when I realized that both my hands and feet were tied to the chair.  I sighed and tried to flip the chair over so I could see what else was in the room.  I couldn't see what was in the shadows very well, but I did see a rat scurrying across the floor.  The door creaked open and I flinched a little from the sound.  A male figure along with a feminine one walked slowly into the room.  I couldn't see them properly so I squinted my eyes a little.

"Enjoying your stay here?" I heard a voice say.  My heart instantly dropped as I recognized the familiar voice.  The feminine figure walked into the light and i saw none other than..

Lee Areum..

-TBC-

A/N

Yall said you wanted another chapter
And I gave you it :)
I woke up at 5:58 and was like 'hey I have time, why don't I write a short chapter?' and I did •^•
Hope ya like it ;) and pls ignore any grammar mistakes.

My dumb ass realized I put 018 instead of 019 smh

not edited