020

A/N

fUSKDKSKDAHA I TOLD MY SELF I WOULD UPDATE BUT MY ASS WAS WATCHING ANIME SORRY

I struggled to get my hands free but no use, the rope was tied too tightly.  I looked at Areum and glared at her.  She cackled and took a few steps closer to me.  She leaned closer to my face and felt her hot, smelly breathe on my face.  I faced my head the other way and breathed the oxyJIN.  *puns :D*
She frowned and clenched my jaw.  I winced in pain and bumped my head against her head.  She gasped and rubbed her head. 

"You're disgusting!  How can Yoongi like someone like you." she stated.  I felt an unbearable, sharp pain in my stomach and I choked on my own saliva.  She laughed and whispered something in my ear.

"You'll never have Yoongi.  He's mine and mine only." she spat in my face.  She flipped her hair in my face and walked out the room.  The man walked out with her and locked the door.  I sat in the empty room with the window open, as the cool breeze of the wind hit my face and flowed through my hair.  I closed my eyes and laid back.  It was then when realization hit me as I remembered that a lighter was in my back pocket.  I squeezed my wrist through the ropes and barely got my lighter.  I burned the ropes slowly and I felt the rope get looser.  I wriggled my wrists around until it ripped.  I sighed in relief and smiled as I untied the ropes on my legs.  I got up and stretched my legs and arms.  I sneaked towards the open window and looked down. 

Shit, I was two storys high from the ground.  I panicked as I heard the door handle make a slight noise.  The door slowly opened and I had no choice to jump off.  I climbed out the window as hanged on with my two little hands.  I breathed slowly in and out.  I heard the door open and I slowly let go.

-TBC-

A/N

Y'all I forgot to post this yesterday but I fell asleep LMAO I need to fucking stop