017

After what happened, Yoongi followed me where ever I went in case Areum tried to do something.  I told him that I would be fine, but he insisted.  Areum left us alone, but she would always glare at me and Yoongi from time to time.  I walked home by myself since Yoongi had some family business to take care of after school.  As I was walking home, I heard footsteps behind me.  I sped up my pace and tried to ignore whoever is following me.  I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and my breathing stopped.  He gripped onto my arms and I was struggling to get away.  I was about to scream but the person covered my mouth with a rag and everything went black.

YOONGI P.O.V.

I was going to walk Ji Hyun home when I received a phone call from my parents.  They told me to come over for a few minutes.  Of course, I didn't want to leave Ji Hyun, but I had to go.  I promised her I'll come back when I'm done talking to my parents, so I left. 

-- TEN MINUTES LATER --

After I was done talking with my parents, I rushed back to Ji Hyun.  I saw someone behind her and throw her into a white van.

"Hey!"

The man looked at me and hopped in the van.  My eyes widened as I just realized what was happening.  The van drove off and I ran after it.  The car was too fast and I eventually ran out of breath.  The car was out of my sight and I panicked.

"Fuck!  I shouldn't have left her alone!"

I yelled out in frustration.  I was screaming like a maniac and crying.  Its my fault she got kidnapped.  I shouldn't have left her all alone and now she's gone.  Fuck, I'm such a bad boyfriend, I can't even protect her now.  I feel useless, I can't imagine the things that man will do to her.  What if he rapes her?  Even worse, what if he kills her.. I won't be able to do anything about it, just sit here and do nothing.  I felt a hand on my back and saw shoes in front of my face.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

I looked up to see a worried Jungkook and Hoseok.  I got up slowly and wrapped my arms around Hoseok.  I shook my head no and cried on his shoulder.  We went to Jungkook's house and I explained what happened.  When I was done talking, they had shocked looks on their faces. 

"We need to find her."

"Yeah, but where?  He could of took her out of Seoul and somewhere we don't know about.  We don't even know where he drove off too, and Seoul is huge.  We won't be able to find her in a little amount of time."

I lost hope in myself.  We've only been dating for a month now and I already lost her.  My eyes started getting watery so I went upstairs to the guest room.  I cried my heart out thinking about Ji Hyun.  I hope she's okay, I don't want her to get hurt.  Soon after, I fell fast asleep.

-TBC-

A/N
I couldn't think of anything lmaothis chapter is so shitty I kent ashdklflaks
sorry for any grammar mistakes :)