003

YOONGI P.O.V.

After class ended, I saw Ji Hyun walk out of the classroom to her locker.  I followed her to her locker and tried to talk to her.  

"Ji Hyun-ah!"  I called out to her

She just looked at me with a straight face and turned back around to get her stuff.  After she got her stuff, she walked off, completely ignoring me.  

'Aish, why is she ignoring me?'  I thought 

Before she could reach the school gates, I caught up to her and grabbed her arm making sure to tightened my grip on her before she could get away.  

"Yah, let go."  she said

"Did you forget we needed to do the project together?  You idiot.."  I said

She groaned and sighed.  She turned around to look at me.

"Whatever, let's just go."  she said

She yanked her arm away and started walking to the store to get the stuff we needed.  After we got the stuff, we headed towards my house.  We didn't really speak to each other when we were walking together.  That kind of made the situation awkward..

"So.."  I said trying to start a conversation with her

She didn't respond so I just assumed she didn't want to talk.  She's working with me after all, and she hates me.  So the rest of the way we didn't talk.

-- TIME SKIP TO YOONGI'S HOUSE --

We arrived at my house and stepped inside.

"Do you want something to drink?"  I asked her while she was sitting down on the couch.

She just shook her head.

"Let's just finish this project.  I'll do half of it, when that's done I'm leaving.  You could do the other half."  she said

"Okay then.."  I said

After our little conversation, we started studying and doing the project until night.

When we were doing the project, I heard slight snoring.  I turned around to see a sleeping Ji Hyun.  I sighed as I put our stuff away.  I carried her bridal-style to my room.  I laid her on the bed, took off her jacket and took off her shoes.  I changed her out of her clothes and put on an over-sized on her.  Don't worry, I didn't peak *maybe*.  I put a blanket over her and took a pillow and blanket from my closet.  I went to the living room and slept on the couch.

For some reason I couldn't sleep.  I couldn't stop thinking of Areum and Ji Hyun.  This love triangle is so hard.  I like both Areum and Ji Hyun, but I have to choose one of them.  Well, maybe Areum because Ji Hyun hates me.  I doubt she would ever date me.  Then, I heard drips of water.  I sat up on the couch and looked out the window.  It was raining, and it was raining hard.

Then, I heard thunder.  After the thunder, I heard slight crying from my room.  I opened the door to see Ji Hyun rocking back and forth, hugging her knees and crying.  I walked up to her and sat on the bed with her.  I hugged her tight and she looked up to me confused.

"What's wrong?"  I asked

She didn't respond.

I sighed and lifted her head up.  I removed some hair from her face and wiped away her tears.  I hugged her tighter and asked her again.

"What's wrong?"  I asked again

"I-I'm afraid of the thunder.."  she said while stuttering.

The thunder came again and she jumped.

I think...I love you ; min yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें