015

"Hyung?"

We were about to kiss until somelone interrupted us.  And that someone was,

"Taehyung?!"  Yoongi and I both yelled in unison.  Taehyung looked at both of us and then at our hands.  I immediately realized that we were holding hands.  I pulled my hands away and hid my face in my hands to cover the redness on my cheeks.  Taehyung just kept looking at us until he finally realized what was going on.

"Oh, did I interrupt you two?  I'm sorry, I'll just go-"

"Yeah, you should go."  Yoongi said.  He pushed Taehyung a few inches away from me and whispered in his ear about  something.  But I didn't hear because they were too far.  I only heard Taehyung groaning and yelling 'ouch'.  I didn't want to focus on them too much so I went in the car.  It was pretty late anyways.  "Sorry, I was handling some business between us men."  Yoongi was driving us to his parents' house because the subway station was closed.  It was really quiet during the ride, it grew an awkward tension in the car.  We arrived at his house and stepped inside.  As soon as I got inside I plopped my tired body on the couch.  Yoongi laid on the couch with me and I turned on the TV.
We were watching Weekly Idol until Yoongi spoke up.

"My parents are on another business trip.  Wanna finish what we started at the beach?"  Yoongi said and hovered over my body.  "I'm tired, though.  Next time."  I denied his offer.  He just nodded his head and gave me directions to the guest room.  He gave me some of him mom's clothing and I went into the bathroom.  I took a nice, warm bath to clear my mind.  I read a book called the Omelas to get my mind off things.  When I do stuff like this, it really clears my stress.  I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my body.  I dried my hair and came out of the bathroom just to see Yoongi laying on my bed on his phone.  He looked up at me and blushed.  He put his phone down and walked up to me.  He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"W-What are you doing?"  I asked while stuttering.  He didn't say anything and lowered his hand to my thigh and rubbed it.  I bit my lip and opened my mouth a little.  He took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

WARNING:  SMALL SMUT AHEAD.  SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BLIND YOUR VIRGIN EYES.

We kissed sloppily until Yoongi started to rub my clit gently.  I gasped and threw my head back.  Yoongi smirked and kissed my cheek, down to my jawline, and to my neck.  He rubbed my clit roughly and I moaned a little.  Yoongi's smirk grew larger.  He pushed me down the bed and threw the towel that was covering my body on the floor.  I blushed a little as I covered my exposed body.  Yoongi pulled my hands over my head and looked at my breasts.  He licked his lips and smirked.  I have to admit, his smirk was sexy as fuck.  He inserted a finger inside of me and I bit my lip trying not to moan out his name.  He pumped his finger in and out fast and I couldn't hold it back anymore.  I moaned his name.

"Yoongi.."  I moaned a little.  I was as red as a tomato because of the weird noise that came out of my mouth.  Yoongi smiled and took off his belt.  He tied my hands to the bedpost and his fingers trailed from my chest down to my clit.  He inserted two fingers inside of me and I arched my back.  The pleasure he gave me felt unreal, like I was dreaming or something.  I tried to hold it in but I moaned out again and he smirked. 

"Louder, babe.  I want the neighbors to hear."  he said.  His deep voice drove me crazy, and him fingering me didn't help at all.  I bit my lip as I tried to hold in another moan, but Yoongi grabbed my jaw and a moan slipped out.

"Ahh.. Yoongi, please don't do this."  I pleaded.  He unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his pants.  I saw his erection through his boxers.  I could already tell its going to be huge.  He pulled down his boxers and revealed his HUGE member.  I was shocked about how big he was.  He chuckled and positioned himself.  He leaned towards my ear and whispered something.

"If it hurts, I'll pull out."  Oh my, now I'm really nervous.  He untied his belt and released my hands.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

lol

"Hey hyung, I think I left something here.  Can you help me look-"

Shit, Jungkook came in the room.
"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"  Jungkook yelled and covered his poor maknae eyeballs.  "Uh, hyung, maybe I could find my stuff later.  Bye!"  Jungkook said and ran out the room.  We looked at each other and laughed.

"Looks like we have to do this another time."  Yoongi said.  We put on our clothes and went downstairs to see Jungkook on the floor rocking back and forth. 
"Jungkook, are you okay?"  I asked and chuckled a little.

"No!  Why are you 'doing it' with Yoongi?  You're too young!"  Jungkook yelled.  Yoongi and I chuckled and Yoongi wrapped his arms around me.  Jungkook pouted and flicked my forehead.  "Ow.."  I said and pouted.  Jungkook smiled and pushed Yoongi away.  He pulled me into a tight hug and put his chin on my head.

"That's what you get."  Jungkook said.  Yoongi got jealous at the sight of Jungkook and I hugging, so he pushed him off and took me outside.

"You know, seeing you with other men makes me jealous.  You should be punished for that."

-TBC-

A/N

hi.. lol.  i hope my friend doesn't read the smutbtw sorry the smut is so badim not comfortable writing smuts ehehe
sorry for any grammar mistakes.
thank you for reading ITILY bai

not edited